18

EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

As Anastasia was in the balcony of her and Theo's home she hears tiny footsteps running in her room. "Mama!, Lorenzo has stolen my toy"Rosalie says while her brother comes bursting in the door behind her."I did not!"Lorenzo yells."Did too!!" Rosalie yells back."Enzo, did you or did you not take her toy?" Anastasia asks sternly at both of her children.Lorenzo clearly intimidated by his mother nods slowly."Give it back to your sister and apologize"Anastasia says."I'm sorry"Lorenzo says and Rosalie nods.Theo then walks into the room and greets his wife."Have they been giving you trouble?" Theo asks and Anastasia shakes her head."Hardly" Anastasia says with a smile.Theo then touches her swollen stomach."What about this one?" Theo asks while kissing her baby bump."A lot of trouble"Anastasia says with a laugh."What did your father tell you"Anastasia asks while sitting down into a chair while watching her children play."He wants to pass down the thrown to me" Theo says making Anastasia look at him with wide eyes."So we will be coronated King and Queen of Italy"Theo says while kissing her hand."Wow"Anastasia says clearly speechless."Also Kate called today she wants to meet up with us and Daphne to have lunch"Anastasia says with a smile."Can't we just stay in"Theo says."You know the fit Kate and Daphne will throw if I don't show up, they'll kill me for not showing up and then they'll kill you for not letting me" Anastasia says while laughing."I'd rather not get attacked by angry women"Theo says while putting his hands up in defense."I love you"Anastasia says while kissing him."And I love you too"Theo says while grasping her hand and kisses it.

THE END