17

"Today is an exciting day for Prince Theodore and Miss Anastasia Hathaway, if you have been hiding under a rock today is there wedding day

"Today is an exciting day for Prince Theodore and Miss Anastasia Hathaway, if you have been hiding under a rock today is there wedding day.People of the town have been invited and there is joy going around today.Both the royal family and the Hathaway family have been anticipating for this day."

As Anastasia woke up with a smile on her face it finally hit her.It was her wedding day.She smiles and squeals in excitement."I see your excited"Ophelia says while entering her sisters room."How can I not, I've dreamed of this day since I was a child"Anastasia says with a smile."I'm happy for you and so proud"Ophelia says while hugging her sister. "Ophelia can you give me a moment with your sister before she goes down for breakfast"Duchess Hathaway says and Ophelia nods and walks out of the room.Duchess Hathaway closes the door and locks it."What is it mother?" Anastasia asks clearly worried."I need to mentally prepare myself dear, so give me a moment please."Duchess Hathaway says making Anastasia confused.Duchess Hathaway releases a breath and sits down next to her daughter. "What is this about?" Anastasia asks."Dear, this is about children" Duchess Hathaway says."Oh, well I want three-"Anastasia starts to say but gets interrupted by her mother," and how they're made to be"Duchess Hathaway says and Anastasia nods. "Well you have to be married and then you just ask and it will be given to you"Anastasia says innocently while her mother stares at her in horror."This is tougher then I expected, okay.Well when you and Theo are married you will have this love between each other.And that love will make you want to do things like sex."Duchess Hathaway says while wanting this conversation to be over soon."What's that?" Anastasia asks."Uhmmm... it's when the male part goes into your female part and it releases something into you that makes you have children" Duchess Hathaway says trying to explain it as innocently as possible."How does that work?" Anastasia asks."Theo will show you"Duchess Hathaway says while standing up trying to end the conversation."Well why can't you show me"Anastasia says innocently making her mothers eyes go wide."End of conversation"Duchess Hathaway says while walking out of the room leaving Anastasia with a million tons of questions.

Anastasia was getting her dress on with the help of her sister.A knock is heard and Ophelia opens the door and sees Anthony."Can I have a word with her?" Anthony asks and Ophelia looks at him and nods slowly clearly unsure."You have 10 minutes" Ophelia says while opening the door and letting him in."Anthony" Anastasia says while hugging him."I'm so glad your here"Anastasia says with a smile and she notices him looking at her."What?" Anastasia asks and Anthony smiles."You look beautiful" Anthony says and Anastasia smiles."Thank you" Anastasia says."It's wonderful to see you happy" Anthony says while kissing her hand."I'm sorry it didn't work out between us." Anastasia says while smiling sadly."It was my fault and you deserve this and you deserve him"Anthony says."I hope you find yourself your other half one day"Anastasia says with a smile.A knock interrupts them and Ophelia goes to open the door."Is she ready?, it's time"a guard says and Anastasia smiles."It's time"
Anastasia meets her father and she smiles."You look beautiful"Duke Hathaway says while kissing his daughters forehead making her smile."I love you papa"Anastasia says."I love you too, shall we?"Duke Hathaway says while he holds out his arm.Anastasia smiles and takes it."We shall"Anastasia says.The doors open revealing guests in the big church.She looks towards Theo who looks speechless.The music starts and she goes down the isle while keeping eye contact with Theo who looks at Anastasia in adoration.Anastasia smiles when they reach the end of the isle."Take care of her"Duke Hathaway says while handing Anastasia to Theo who nods.
(I'm skipping the talking part)
"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride"The priest says.Theo and Anastasia turn towards each other and kiss.After many moments they finally kiss.The kiss is filled with passion, adoration, and love.Time moves slowly when they pull apart and everyone cheers for the happy couple. "I love you"Theo says and Anastasia smiles."And I love you"Anastasia says with a smile.
The celebration takes place in the palaces biggest ball rooms.The decorations were one of the best of the best for the Queens nephew."So when are we expecting children"Queen Charlotte asks and Anastasia's eyes widen."We barely got married"Theo says while laughing."I expect some children soon" Queen Charlotte says with a teasing smile and winks at Anastasia."Is that Friedrich and Ophelia?"Theo asks while looking at the dance floor."I guess they made up"Anastasia says while taking a glass of champagne."You look ravishing in that dress"Theo says into her ear making her get chills."Thank you...why is it you still get me nervous"Anastasia says with a smile."Because I like getting you nervous and all riled up"Theo says with a wink and walks away.
As the celebration passed on soon the couple find themselves in a elegant and big house just a few miles away from the palace."Is this our house?" Anastasia asks while Theo comes from behind and wraps his arm around her waist."It's one of our properties here, but it's not our official home"Theo says as he carries her into there bedroom.He sets her down into the bed making her look at him.He kisses her passionately and lays her down into the bed.His hands roam around her body making her heart grow faster.He kisses down down into her neck quickly marking her."The things you do to me"Theo says and Anastasia closes her eyes enjoying the sensation.He pulls away and takes off his shirt making Anastasia run her hands around his toned chest.He then goes back into kissing her, all of a sudden Anastasia feels hands creeping inside of her dress making her eyes widen."What are you doing?"Anastasia asks."I'm going to make you feel good, love"Theo says.
___________________________________
A/N sooo,I don't write smut and I didn't want to risk having it to suck so just imagine the rest cause I was like trying to process even this bit of it😭