Chapter 1: The new world.

Third Person POV:
It was a Wednesday night around 2am. Y/N was busy fighting of a hoard of zombies, y/p had been travailing for about a week and hadn't slept in a few days. Y/p was exhausted but had no place they could go for safety. y/p had been fighting them for what felt like hours when it had really been 10 minutes. y/p was on the last zombie when y/p heard the hissing of a creature behind y/p. They quickly turned around and jumped when they saw a creeper about to explode.
BOOM
They were flung against a tree and hit there head, they lay unconscious leaning on the tree. There were bruises and cuts all over them. They were thankfully left alone for the rest of the night laying there against the tree.

Sapnap's POV:
I was just doing my scouting of the area making sure no L'manburg people where around our land as we were now at war.
"I swear to God if I find them I will not hesitate I to kill them" I muttered to myself as I had heard a twig break coming form the direction of the forest. I smirked at the idea of finally getting to kill them as Dream had given me permission to kill them if I found them. He only wanted Tommy alive for the discs.

As I walked over to the area I saw a small patch of clothing. I quickly hid behind the bush expecting it to be one of the L'manburg members but I didn't hear any talking only breathing. I quickly pepped over the tree to see a young y/p laying there unconscious with bruises and cuts all over them.
"What the fuck happened to them.." I asked myself walking over to them and checking the surrounding area making sure this wasn't a trap. I crouched down in front of y/p to examine if they were actually unconscious. I noticed they were, and quickly checked for a pulse to see if they were still alive. It was faint but there was a beat, meaning I needed to get them medical attention and quick. I grabbed a communicator from my left pocket and turned it on. It quickly showed as a blue visual screen in front of me and I quickly scrolled till I found Bad.

BadBoyHalo
What do you want to do?
Call.   Message.   Facetime.

I quickly  pressed call and waited until he answered.
"Hello?" I heard down the phone.
"Bad, I found someone in the woods." I replied quickly
"Okay.. why call me? Didn't Dream say to kill any members form L'manburg that are on our land?"
"That's the thing, I've never seen them before they don't have the L'manburg uniform and they are covered in bruises and cuts and there heartbeat is faint."
"Oh! Ohhh! Okay, send me your cords and I'll send a message to George to get supplies ready."
"Thanks Bad." I said before quickly ending the call and sending him the cords.

10 minutes later

Badboyhalos POV:
It wasn't hard to find Sapnap in the woods but as I ran over to them I saw y/p laying there. I quickly leaned them up right to check their back and head for any consequential wounds. I noticed a bag a bit far away from them, I sent Sapnap away to go check it out. As he was examining the bag he called over me to have a look at something. I came over and saw a photo of someone we all knew. It was technoblade and the other half was ripped off. We took a look at them again this time comparing the photo. They had pink hair, like technobalde, they had blood red eyes like technoblade and they had pointy ears like technoblade. Something instantly clicked inside of me and I searched through my communicators to find who I was looking for.

Technoblade
What would you like to do?
Call. Message.Facetime.

I quickly pressed call and waited for an answer. As he had recently blown up a country he had ran away far from us. He had exiled himself.
"Uh.. hello?" I heard a monotone voice answer.
"Technoblade... we need you. This is important and it has something to do with your background" I said quietly.
He was silent for a few seconds.
"Right.. send me the cords." His voice turned a bit deeper which we didn't think was possible. But we all did know his past was a sensitive topic and only Philza knew his past.
I quickly ended the call and sent him the cords through messages.
Soon after that George arrived with a few bandages.
"I'll need privacy for this." I said looking at both of them. They quickly left and the area still waiting near the outside of the forest. Me and Sapnap agreed not to tell George as we may be the bad guys to some people, but we do respect people's personal lives before the Dream SMP. Sapnap told George to go back so he did. I quickly finished up bandaging them and called Sapnap back. We continued to look through y/p bag to find a messy note. It looked to be about 2 years old. And it read:
"When you turn 16 come and find me at

######
I will be waiting."
Me and Sapnap looked at the cords and they were the cords of the Dream SMP. We knew they knew technoblade. But we didn't know in what way. We realised that they looked about 16 so they must of been 14 when they received the note.

5 minutes Later

Technoblades POV:
I quickly arrived not wanting to waste any time. I didn't know who this person would be but I had a strange feeling about it. I was sure that everyone from my past had died. I thought I was the last one of my generation.
I sighed, trying to get the thoughts out of my head, I looked in my chest to find the half of my younger sibling in a photo. I was sure they had died. I swear I was told by our parents. But I still sent them a note 2 years ago as that was when I had left. I did miss the dearly. They were my favourite person in the world. I would of protected them with my life. But when I had left 2 years ago I was banished from my city by my parents. To this day i still don't know why. I was told to never return so I left the note on their bed for 2 years time. Then a year later I received a call coming for my parents it was a blocked contact but I picked it up anyway and that was when I was informed. I had a mental breakdown then and there and that was when I told Philza about it. As he had taken me in as one of his own when I left as I didn't have anyone. I now got 2 brothers an annoying child and a musician middle child. I had known them since I was 3 so they were already like a family to me. We were already brothers, but now I'm 20 and exiled from another country and betrayed by my own brother with one dead brother, I sighed and put the photo back and decided to start heading to the coordinates.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N:

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————A/N:

Grammar check: ✅

Well next part will be when they both meet. What do you think is going to happen? :)

Daily check: have you had water and food today?

1283 words
:)