Chapter 4: The meeting.

Y/N'S POV:
It has been a few hours of travelling and talking to Techno, I hadn't really been paying attention to my surroundings until I felt a sudden chill run down my back. I shivered at the weird feeling while I decided to have a look around. Techno was messaging someone on his communication device and I was just lost in thought. As I looked around I noticed that the biome has long dark spruce trees and snow planted everywhere. The lakes where frozen over and there was a bit of snow in the air. It looked like a winter wonderland. I loved it. As we carried on travailing there were a couple of hills which were easy to travel over there were patches of flowers everywhere. Techno seemed to notice my sudden awareness and commented, "About time you noticed" he said with a smirk. I only laughed slightly at his comment and was smiling from the snow. I hadn't really seen snow in person before of what I remembered. The last time it snowed was when I was 2 years old. I only know that because of eye witnesses.  It only took about 15 more minutes of travelling until we reached a small medieval looking house with a chimney with smoke coming out of it.
As I had a look around I saw that there was a quite big honey farm and in the other corner there was a small shack. I tilted my head slightly in confusion until I saw a very tall man come of it, shutting the gate behind him. As he walked up to us I noticed that he had two half's. One looked like a enderman and the other, I wasn't really sure on. As he came up he put out his hand as a formal greeting and said, "Hi, I'm Ranboo." He said with a smile. His smile was very contagious so I smiled back and took his hand gratefully. "I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you." I said. He smiled and nodded at my reply,
"The pleasure is all mine." After saying that he quickly grabbed a small book and started to write in it. I looked at him with a confused expression and tilted my head a bit, like I did whenever I was confused.
"Oh, you probably don't know, I have very bad memory so I write down who my friends are and things I need to remember in this book, it's called my memory book. I was just writing about you." He said. I looked up at him and nodded as a way of saying okay before I was called over my my brother,
"Y/N!! PHIL WANTS TO MEET YOUUUU" he said. I sighed and said.
"That's my queue to leave."I laughed a bit and so did he. "It was nice meeting you." I said. He nodded as I walked off to find my older brother.
It only took about 5 minutes to find him as he wasn't trying to hide. As I walked in the room I saw a man that seemed to be wearing some sort of robe and his colour scheme seemed to mostly be green and black and white. His hair was a blonde colour and he looked much older than any one else on the server. On his robe there was a little heart that I think represented hardcore. He must of done Something great in it to be let on here and be able to represent hardcore minecraft. Most people who tried hardcore usually died.
"Y/N! This is Phil, He's the one who adopted me." Techno said with a smile. I looked him up and down and he did the same for me. Probably examining me. I looked back at Techno and finally decided to reply.
"Hi Phil, I'm y/n, technos younger sibling." I said. I put out my hand for a formal greeting and his facial expression changed immediately. It changed to a more nice and welcoming and relaxed facial expression.
"I'm Phil, or Philza, nice to meet you y/n." He said while taking my hand. He noticed I still had my mask on and told me, "you can take it off if you want to." He guest urged towards my mask. I looked at Techno and he took his off to reveal his face. I hesitated slightly but Techno put a hand on my back. So i took it off. Phil studied my face with the massive scar across my eye and my blood red eyes and my sharp teeth and the fact that I had freckles. He laughed to himself before stating, " You guys even have the same scar." I looked up and Techno and he quickly looked up at me and we both seemed shocked when we noticed.
" what the.." he said. I just looked up at him examining his face. After a while we turned back to Phil. I was very sensitive to light and Techno noticed. I guessed he had already gone through this stage of growing us because as Piglins when we go through from Teenage years to Adult years our eyes become very sensitive so he handed me a white blindfold which I could still see from but the light didn't hurt my eyes. Phil nodded, I guess he already knew about this.

Dream SMP x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें