Chapter 2: The meeting

TW: BLOOD

Y/N's POV:
I slowly began to open my eyes to a bright light shining on my eyes. I sat up right and rubbed my eyes with my hands to try and wake them up. When I finally managed to open my eyes properly I had a look around. The first thing I saw was a man. A hooded man with devil like features. I jumped back to lean against the tree but quickly realised my chest was injured and I started to cough. As I cough I managed to cough up some blood.
"Ow.. fuck." I said when I realised that there was blood.
"You should be careful. Your healing and it's not good to move straight away." A man with a black bandanna said.
"And why should I trust you?" I said rubbing the blood off of my hands.
"Because if it wasn't for us, you would be dead." The hooded man said.
I looked up, a bit shocked at his response and quickly remembered what had happened. I stood up as quick as my weak body would allow me too and scanned the area for my bag. They all looked at me in confusion as I started to limp over. I quickly scavenged around trying to find it. Found it. Thank god. I don't know what I would of done if I lost it. It was the photo. I quickly realised a sigh of relief. They quickly noticed that the photo was important to me as they gave each other a glance of why don't you ask her, it was like they were having an argument through their minds. As I held the picture in my hand I glanced down at it thinking about where the hell he was. I quickly remembered about the note with the coordinates in my bag and quickly scanned the entity's inside the bag I noticed it was missing. I quickly scanned the area for the note in a panic as it was the only thing I had left until I heard a landing from the area of the two men but just ignored it and carried on searching.

Technoblades POV:

As I landed with my trident next to Bad and Sapnap they immediately pointed at them. I looked them up and down but only saw from the back. I noticed they had the same pink hair and ear shape as me which was strange. They handed me the note in the bag and I looked down and sighed before reading it.

////flashback:////
???: "Do you really have to go?"
Techno: "I'm sorry, yeah. I'll be back when I can okay?" I looked down at the  and remembered what I was told, I quickly grabbed some paper and decided to write down the coordinates a friend gave to me a while ago of a Smp. I also wrote it with an age when they should leave and didn't sign it off so if it got taken our parents wouldn't punish them for keeping in contact with me.
I handed them the note and smiled as I gave them a hug goodbye and headed off into the distance to find where the city was.
////End of flashback /////
I re-read the note about several times, scanning for any flaws or anything. I quickly looked back up slightly shaking a bit at the figure that stood over the bag.
"Y/N....?" I said stood in shock.
They turned around at me and scanned what i was wearing, my features and the item I was holding. They stood there for a couple of seconds before reaching into their bag to pull out half of a photo and seemed to be comparing it to me. I quickly reached into my pocket where I kept the other half and started doing the same thing to them and they noticed I was mocking them and gave me a death stare. I chuckled a bit as they just stood there with their arms crossed clearly not pleased I ruined the moment.
"Techno.. you ruined the family reunion." They said with a monotone voice. They quickly walked up to me and gave me a bear hug. I hugged back hiding my head in their shoulders trying not to show the tears I was shedding. I looked back to signal to Bad and Sap that they could leave and they nodded and took off.
"I thought you were dead." I said wiping my nose on a pice of tissue. " I heard there was a fire and I got a call saying you were dead." I said finishing of my sentence. They started at me in confusion.
"I mean... there was a fire.. but no one died." They started back at me.
"What?" I asked standing back in shock
"Yeah, there was a fire considering we were at war with the opposite city. No one died though." They replied with a blank expression not wanting to show no weaknesses.
I looked at them confused but they just kept the same blank un-readable expression.
"Okay... well it's goods to know that your here now." I said trying to lighten the mood. They nodded and I was wondering for something else to say when they started to cough into their hands.

Y/N'S POV:

I started to cough un-controllable into my hands until I felt Something in the back of my throat. I looked down at my hands to find blood. Fuck. I looked back up at him and he just called for the man with the black hood. The man came running towards me as I'm sure that thus wasn't supposed to happen but then a sudden strong feeling of drowsiness came over me and I had to sit back down and lean against the tree.
"I....I don't... feel.. to...goo-.." I managed to say before I fainted o to the tree. The last thing I remember is people hovering over me trying to keep me awake. But the force was too strong so I drifted off into the darkness.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
A/N:
So what are your thoughts on chapter 2?? 🤨
Words: 1021

Grammar Check: ❌

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————