Chapter 6

Y/N'S POV:

It had been a month since I met the strange man, his name was Dream. He was actually a pretty funny guy he told me he lived in this nether place and he worked for someone outside of the Nether. So he usually left at 5am-8pm and then came back. I never thought much of it though as he would always bring me new stuff when he came back. I now also have an enchanted compass which will always lead me to him and I know when he actually did go to work as it would spin in all different directions. I also had one, which would lead him to me. I found it sweet that he would take into consideration me and I loved the things he brought back. Today he promised to bring me back something called a rose I believe? He said it was like the blue orchid he got me which smelled really nice and looked even better. So I'm excited for that! Well he also said he might bring some people back today.. I don't really know- *a twig breaks* what the fuck?
Wait that's not supposed to happen he's not supposed to be back for another 4 hours. Should I investigate? Yes I have weapons if it's another nether beast. Ok.

*slowly starts to make way towards the noise hiding behind a tree, out of no where someone or something grabs you from behind a tree and pins a sword to your throat*

???: "Who the fuck are you?! Tubbo, do you know where they came from?!"
???: "no I don't Tommy"

Tubbo and Tommy... those names sound familiar but... I don't really know..

Tommy: " Well answer us!" He starts pushing the blade further onto your throat making your eyes start to water. You try to single to them that you can't talk because if the blade pushing down on your throat.

"Tommy. I don't think they can talk because of the the blade.." the short brown haired boy said.
"Fine. Whatever. If you do anything tho I swear to God-" he says as he unions the blade from you throat you instantly realised the compass you had. There was a small safety button that you would press to alert the other if your in danger.
You quickly pressed it alerting dream that you needed help and now you needed to stall what can I do.. what can I do... amy name? That's giving to much information.. dream told me-

"Hello..?" Tubbo asked to tilting his head in confusion.

You glance at him looking eyes and he takes a step back, you didn't have your mask on today so all your scars were visible and your gleaming blood red eyes and pink hair was glinting in the darkness.

"Tommy...they look an awful lot like y/n.." Tubbo said in shock.
"What the fuck do you mean- WTF! Y/N!?" Tommy said standing back a bit.
"YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" The blonde yelled.

You started at them with obvious confusion in your eyes. You where about to speak when Dream came in standing directly In front of you.making you have to poke you head out over you shoulder. You expression had changed to a soft and calm one like a toddler when they hug  their mother. He grabs your hand to make sure your safe and quietly whispers, "did they say anything to you?" You nodded your head and said they knew your name. Dream cursed under his breath and looked back towards the two kids.
"Tommy, Tubbo." He said making eye contact underneath his mask with them.
"DREAM WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" the blonde yelled at him bringing out his sword. The brunette was just staring at me in confusion while I hid behind dream.
"I didn't do anything. If anything, I saved them" dream said bringing his sword to meet Tommy's.
"I don't fucking believe you. You sick green bastard." He yelled taking a swing at Dream, however dream was quicker and blocked it. Y/N ended backing up to watch the fight studying the features of both of Tubbo and Tommy.

It was obvious by far that dream was better but Tommy had a spirit. That was until Tubbo whispers something in Tommy's ear that made him light up and stop fighting Dream.
"Fine we will leave you alone. For now." With that Tommy and Tubbo got up and left you stood there in confusion at them and Dream did too. Until he looked at you,
"What where you doing out." He said staring you down. You almost immediately looked down at the ground and explained what happened. Dream listening silently. It was all fine until dream got a message on his communication device and went silent and cursed under his breath. And quickly walked away you quickly looked at your compass and not long about 2 minutes later the compass was spinning in all directions, meaning he had gone to the overworld. You didn't think much of it, but you where confused. You just decided to head back to the small house and wait there. You just got out your Faverioute book and continued to read.

A/N
Omg guys I don't remember how I write this at all but I'm changing it to be like this. If you don't like it then shoo lol. Also what do you think will happen in chapter 7? Hmm?

Anyway ty all for the support. Have a nice (insert time zone) :).

Words: 925

Words: 925

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Dream SMP x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें