Chapter 3: The Damage

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up on a soft comfy surface with a throbbing pain in my chest. I tried to sit up so I could look around but immediately had to sit back down. " What the fuck.." I whispered. I took a look at my surroundings to see that I was on a room. The room had a few chests in the corner next to a crafting table and a few furnaces. I looked to my side to see a door and a bed side table with a glass of water on it. I was about to turn around to examine the other side of the room until I heard the door slam open. I saw a blonde hair boy and a brown hair boy follow in. They looked to be about my age and one of the fit the stereotype of a soft boy, he was wearing a green button up shirt that was half tucked in and some ripped up jeans. His hair was brown and looked incredibly soft. His eyes were to dark to see but looked like a dark brown colour he seemed to not know why they were there, but he was happily following the blond kid. The next kid however did not fit any stereotype I knew off, he was wearing a red and white shirt, only the sleeves and a bit of the cooler was red, the rest was white, he was also wearing a pair of jeans but they were not ripped like the other kids. He had blond bouncy hair and crystal blue eyes. As they walked in the room they went straight for the chests looking for Something, I guessed they didn't know I was here so I just watched with a confused facial expression and my head tilted to the side. Until the blond kid turned around with a few sticks in his hand,
"HOLY FUCK THERES A WOMAN/MAN/PERSON" he yelled whilst jumping, causing him to throw the sticks which the other kid tried his best to catch, he caught them successfully and held onto them.
" You didn't know they were here ?" The brunette asked him.
"NO I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A FUCKING PERSON HERE TUBBO!" He yelled at his friend. Tubbo.. what an unusual name. I kept thinking until I heard the Tubbo kid call him Tommy. Tubbo and Tommy. I was soon snapped out of my trance when they realised I had a bandage round my chest and was a bit pale. I also and cuts and bruises and burns all over my body.
"What the hell happened to them Tubbo?" Tommy asked his friend. Tubbo was about to answer until I started to cough again. I ended up coughing up some blood and tried my best to sit up straight. I heard someone else enter the room but I didn't check who it was as I closed my eyes and tried to make the pain go away. As now, my chest felt like it was burning. The person came in the room and put a hand on my back to lay me back down. "Hey.. hey.. you shouldn't be moving yet." They said. I recognised the voice as the man with the black hood. I wanted to stop him but I was in no shape to. I laid my head to rest and listened to the conversation that was taking place.
"Bad.. who the fuck is that?" Tommy asked pointing to me. Tubbo just nodded following along with his friend.
"Well... you see. We don't really know yet. They haven't spoken a single word since they spoke to Techno and only he knows who they are, we found them in worse shape unconscious under a tree. We found this with them." Bad said showing the photo of Younger Techno to them.
"What the heck?" Tubbo said looking at the photo. I had enough of not talking so I decided on my next few words wisely.
"Y/N." I said with my eyes closed deciding to ignore the mans words and sit up.
"Pardon?" Tubbo said. "Y/N. My name is Y/N." I said while opening my eyes.

Tommy's POV:
As we all watched them in astonishment, they opened their blood red eyes. They were thick and bold. Me and Tubbo only know one other person with that colour. Before I could say anything Tubbo said,
"Are you Technoblade's sibling?" He said it quote boldly. Bad flashed a looked at Tubbo before turning back to Y/n. As we all waited for an answer they finally spoke.
"....yes. I haven't seen him in 2 years though." They replied. We all looked at each other shocked. He has a sibling??? That's so weird. I thought he said the Orphans killed all his family. Whatever.

1 Week later
Y/N'S POV:
Finally! It was time for me to leave this house. I've been stuck here for what feels like years. Ever since I've been in this room Tubbo and Tommy have came it talk to me and Bad has been here to help heal me and give me food and water. No one else though. I was told Techno was not allowed in Manberg as he had blown the country up before with a man named Wilbur. Only he survived, Wilbur had died and was now a ghost called Ghostbur. I learned all about the history and how it happened as they had time to tell me.

Finally Bad entered the room with a backpack full of food some netheright (sorry if I spelt it wrong.) armour and weapons. He told me it was from Technoblade. I stood up and started to walk around trying to get better at walking on my feet until Bad gave me some new clothes as my other clothes had been exploded by the creeper.
(Your gonna wear the clothes you choose from the authors note)
I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed. I took off the bandages around my chest and saw a massive scar. Damn. That's not gonna go away anytime soon. I also had a scar along my eye. I noticed Techno had one too. I didn't really remember how I got mine. I know I've had it most of my life. To me it just made me look more intimidating.
I tied my hair into a sloppy braid and put it over my shoulder. I never had cut my hair short so it was incredibly long. My ears poked through and I put the earring in them to make them not look plain. I grabbed my Pig mask that my brother had given to me before he left. We both had matching ones, it was the only thing that survived the fire. Mainly because I kept it on me though as well as a small and with a note and the half photo of Techno. I had the photo on me but Techni had taken the note as I didn't need it on me anymore. I put the photo in my pocket and left the bathroom. I decided to wear my mask as I didn't really like my face or scars. As I walked out I had my armour on and was holding an axe. My hair was flowing behind me and my mask was on my face. Bad looked at me a bit terrified at first before knowing I hadn't done anything that he knew of yet. I walked out of the house and as I opened the door many people turned around and were staring at me. I guess no one else knew who I was, but they knew I wasn't techno. I felt all the eyes follow me as I walked out onto the platform. My shows being the only other noise I heard other than other peoples breathing. I guess I really did look intimidating. I smirked a bit and carried on waking to wear Techno told me he would be. I soon saw an enderpearl pearl over and soon saw Techno standing Infront of me. He quickly embraced me and then we started catching up. Everyone was still starring as we walked off. We just joked about it.

I soon knew I would need to meet everyone.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N'S

I know I said I would only upload once a week but I was extremely bored. And I want to try and upload more. Plus I enjoy writing. Please vote if you liked this chapter and let me know what you guys predict might happen or who they will meet when they go to Techno's base.
I don't really know yet but I'm planning! I promise! Lol.

Song recommendation: Mr Loverman by Ricky Montgomery.

Daily check: Did you treat yourself today? ❤️

Grammar check: ❌
( can't lie I might just get a friend to do the grammar checks T^T)

Words: 1480

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————