Challenging a Phoenix And Mating (Lemon)

Issei sat in class, his mind drifting away from the monotony of the lesson. He glanced at the clock, then back at the teacher, and finally back at the clock again. School bored him to no end, but he knew he had a duty to fulfill - looking after Rias.

As the minutes ticked by, Issei's thoughts turned to Rias and her recent demeanor. The red-haired girl seemed down lately, burdened by her impending engagement to the detestable Riser. Issei couldn't help but despise Riser, a despicable man who showed disrespect to others, particularly women.

A memory flashed through Issei's mind, recalling the time Sirzechs and Serafall had to restrain him at a party to prevent him from confronting Riser for his inappropriate behavior towards the maids. Riser was an abhorrent individual, and Issei couldn't fathom why Sirzechs wanted him to marry his own sister.

The bell finally rang, snapping Issei out of his reverie. He got up from his seat, determined to find Koneko and talk to her about something important. As he approached the classroom, he sensed a familiar presence, one he despised - Riser himself.

Issei burst through the door, his eyes immediately falling on Riser with his hand on Rias' thigh. Anger surged through him, and without a second thought, he dashed towards them, grabbing Riser's hand and glaring at him fiercely, searching for even an ounce of instigation to gut the man in front of him. 

"How about you wait until you get married, chicken face," Issei snarled, tightening his grip on Riser's hand. A voice intervened, urging Issei to relax. He turned to see Grayfia looking at him, but he merely huffed, refusing to back down.

Returning his attention to Riser, Issei couldn't hold back his disdain any longer. "It never ceases to amaze me how someone can be such a disappointment of a man," He declared, his words shocking both Rias and her peerage.

Confusion washed over them. Didn't Issei know who Riser was? The way he spoke about him suggested otherwise. Did he simply not care?

Rias looked at Issei, her gaze filled with questions, but he was too consumed by his intense glare towards Riser to notice. The tension in the room escalated as Riser shouted back, demanding to know who Issei was. Issei laughed, his eyes narrowing, gradually transforming from brown to a fiery red.

"You despicable dog of a human. Release me at once or I will burn you till not even your ashes remain!" 

Seeing the tension visibly rise, Grayfia attempted to defuse the situation by using her frost powers to calm them down, break them out of their bouts of anger, but Issei was swift to nullify any kind of counteraction the maid conjured. 

Understanding the futility of her intervention, Grayfia sighed and decided to call for Sirzechs and the Phoenix couple.

Issei sensed the arrival of the newcomers and let out a resigned sigh. Ddraiq's voice echoed in his mind, breaking the silence. "Issei" The dragon spoke, prompting Issei to respond with a questioning tone.

"Just letting you know that the table is starting to turn against you" Ddraiq informed him, followed by a moment of silence before both of them erupted into laughter within Issei's thoughts.

"And here I was thinking you actually had something important to tell me" Issei chuckled, playfully teasing the dragon. Ddraiq exhaled, his smirk evident in his voice. "Nope, just... make him pay for calling us 'despicable' or whatever" He declared, before retreating back into slumber. "Oh, I will" Issei replied, a wicked grin spreading across his face.

Sirzechs placed his hand on Issei's shoulder, attempting to calm him down, but the young man simply chuckled. "There was no reason for you to come here, Sirzechs. Riser can handle a weak human like him" The phoenix quipped, his voice laced with confidence.