The Start Is Simple

The Following Day.

Issei was to wake up early this morning, much to many people's dismay. It was at around five in the morning when his alarm clock rang waking up himself along with the other occupants of his bed. 

Ophis and Tiamat were certainly the most grumpy of the three basically begging Issei to stay with them for a few more minutes at the very least. Kuroka did the same but not just because she wanted a few more minutes with her favorite body pillow. 

In truth Kuroka had struck a deal with the two dragonesses where, where she to help them keep Issei in bed for as long as possible she would gain a favor from the two, one she could cash in at any given time. 

And so just as Issei was about to get up she sat onto his lap wrapping her long beautiful arms around his neck. "One kiss before you leave Nyah~?" She asked in the cutest tone she could muster dropping down both her ears and tails. 

Her golden eyes dug into his soul as she sensually rubbed herself all over him. "Kuroka" He uttered as she left light licks and kisses around his chin and collar bone. "Pleaseeee" She begged once more laying her head down onto his chest and looking up at him. 

Tiamat was the first to join Kuroka, clasping Issei's hand into her own intertwining her fingers with his. Pressing her own voluptuous body onto his back she kissed and bit and his shoulders and neck wanting a kiss herself. 

Ophis joined in last and did the same as Tiamat rendering escape utterly impossible. With both his hands clasped with theirs he could only growl at their continuous teasing. Kisses, bites and licks lit up his neck and face painting him a nice red color. 

Lifting herself up ever so slightly Kuroka grazed her lips onto his while still keeping her hands around his neck as she did so. 

"Dammit" He said followed by a labored sigh. "One kiss okay?" He asked making the cat girl nod in agreement. Pulling one of her arms up to his face, she clasped his cheek before finally bringing her lips fully onto his. 

Her breath smelled of strawberry and her tongue softly grazed his submitting to any move it wanted to make. This one kiss was made long and loving by the cat girl that slowly pushed Issei back onto the bed. 

He would try to get back up the moment the two went for air and he admittedly did but was immediately brought into another kiss from Tiamat who had already finished with her "work" around his neck and shoulders. 

Tiamat followed Kuroka's strategy to the tee also submitting fully to him while slowly guiding his back, back onto the bed. Once Tiamat was done Ophis followed suit and the three stood over Issei, kissing him wherever they could whilst weirdly being quite submissive to his each move. 

Kuroka's tails now both swung freely in the air in a rather mesmerizing way showing the amount of happiness she felt by simply pleasing him as much as she could without taking it a step further. 

And this would have kept on where it not for a certain silver haired maid. *BANG* The door swung open as Grayfia eagerly entered the room. "Issei we have to. . . go" The last word she uttered with quite the malice in her voice. 

Her tongue clicked as she crossed her arms under he chest glaring at the three women that were quite obviously holding Her master down. She knew what they were doing, course she did, couldn't make it more fucking obvious than that!

"Issei get up" She ordered in a cold and stoic voice sending a shiver down his spine. Gently pushing off of him the rest of the girls Issei did as was asked. With a flick of his fingers he was ready to go, dressed and all quite quickly hoped out of the room.