Chapter 37

Seokjin

"Namjoona" I called for him silently, we just arrived at the house we were going to be staying and unpacking as the camera crew filmed us planning our rooms.

"Should we Hyung?" he asked catching my hint, we had decided to separate from rest of the team in name of grocery shopping and buy cake/gifts for Jungkook. Well the cake was from all of us, but I really wanted to pick something special for him

"Hyung" Jimin literally jumped on my back, "decided what you are going to get him"

I shook my head, watching carefully where Jungkook was. Tae was actually keeping him distracted and they had someone filming them so I know it was safe "I have no idea"

"anyways...." Jimin continued, "you guys can take the separate room on 2nd floor... for now, it's you and Namjoon sharing it... but later we can switch once the crew goes out"

"thank you" ruffled his hair, "sometimes... I am so jealous how easy it is for you and Tae"

"what can I say" Jimin laughed, "I just have the right face"

"Hyung" Namjoon joined us, "we need to start now if we are to be back by 12"

-----

"Why did you leave me and go?" I could all but see Jungkook's pout, while hearing his voice on phone, "Jungkooka...." I sighed, "please.. it's not a surprise at all.. I know guys would have planned something. You should have waited for me"

Namjoon laughed, "is he giving you grief?"

"No" I replied to Namjoon, but Kookie on the other end gasped "did you just say No to me?", but before I could reply Namjoon snatched the phone from me

"Hey... give it back" I shouted, while Namjoon "you stop bugging us or I am going to take 5 hours to find the right cake for you"

I could not hear Jungkook's response

"don't make me stay out all day long" Namjoon threatened, and continued after a couple of seconds "he will, if I accidentally knock him out unconscious"

"You are mean" I sighed, but looks like it might have worked as he handed the phone back to be with a smile... "problem solved"

"Hello..." but Jungkook spoke before I could finish, "I won't call... but be back by 12... and Hyung... watch your step, stay a couple of feet away from Namjoon hyung... I don't trust him not to trip and fall, and drag you along"

"Jungkooka" I sighed, but he continued "promise me"

"I promise" I said with a smile... but meanwhile Namjoon dragged me as I disconnected my phone, "I need to buy my gift"

"In a pharmacy?" I was taken aback when I looked at where he was pointing

"Yeah... condoms, lube and painkillers... it's a one stop shop" he smirked, "my gift to him" earning himself a hit on his head from me.

But my heartbeat did raise, it will be our first time

"Hyung... stop letting people know you are the bottom" Namjoon chucked as he pulled my hoodie over my head, "aish... you look beautiful"

"Now..." he caught my hands before I can run away, "let me buy all that you might need"

-----

"Happy Birthday", I hugged Jungkook from the back, as soon as we were alone

"Thanks Hyung" he quickly turned and wrapped his hands around me, "I have never waited for my birthday like today all my life" he gave me his bunny smile, "now where is my gift?"