Chapter 6

Seokjin

Comfort, that was the only feeling that washed over me as I waited for Jungkook and Jimin, who were both literally keeping me prisoner while sleeping to wake up.

I sighed, but that small movement caused Jungkook to shuffle, I patted the boy back to sleep, he was hugging me like a Koala, resting his head on my shoulders and his legs folded on the couch while Jimin had his head on my thighs and curled himself in the remaining space.

Even with the soft snores escaping him, his grip had not faltered, as if he needed be. I shook my head, he doesn't really need me, I just have to be here for a couple of day and go my way.

No matter Mr.Bang's reason, I know myself and there is no way I can stay. I will only be a burden to these hard-working kids.

I mentally slapped myself for even entertaining this thought, but this wonderful feeling of not being alone ... .

"I see Jimin made himself at home as well" Sejin and the other man who I had met earlier walked in, "I got everything I can think off" he moved in a suitcase, and then handed me a bag that felt like photo frames.

"Thanks" I whispered

"You can talk normally; they both can sleep through a storm" the other man said "I am Hobeom" he smiled. His smile was warm unlike how he was in the morning.

"These two and Tae will test your patience, but you can't help but love them" Hobeom said, as he walked to the kitchen.

"Sorry, they were hungry, and I used the ingredients you had" I tried to explain, "I will replace them"

"Wow" he continued to chew ignoring me, having taken a spoonful of fried rice "Sejina.... Try this", he called out as he continued eating. "This is so good, simple but so tasty"

I had to stop myself from laughing looking at his puffy cheeks filled with food, it felt strange to be able to laugh. It felt wrong. I tightened my hold on the bag, holding it close to me

"Why don't you go rest in my room, you look like you have not slept in days" Sejin set his plate on the table and moved a chair closer to it.

"Rest in the room that Sejin shares with Doosik, there are two beds in there" Hobeom said, lifting Jimin off me as if he weighed nothing. "Can you manage him?" he asked pointing to Jungkook.

"I will take him" Sejin tried to get Jungkook off me, "this kid has a death grip" Sejin said trying to pry me off Jungkook's fingers but in process he woke up looking confused.

"Go to your apartment and sleep" Hobeom said.

Jungkook nodded, his eyes still closed. He was so cute, looking like that with a small pout.

"Freshen up and rest for sometime" Hobeom said breaking me out of my trance, I quickly nodded and got away from his prying eyes.

He is just eighteen, still underage and all I am doing is trying fill the gap left by Jisoo with him. I repeated in my head while I took shower and dressed. I felt guilty, but I couldn't exactly distinguish why.

"Get out of here as soon as possible, don't cause any more trouble than what you have already done" I said, looking at my reflection once before stepping out. I was tired, and all the sleepless nights pressed down on me and I didn't want to pretend anymore.

I took an empty bed and covered myself with the blanket seeking temporary peace in sleep.

------

"This is ridiculous" it was the first words I heard when I woke up, "he has the looks, I agree but they cannot force him on us" another voice yelled.