The Holy Matrimony of Sinners Part-1

Sunday at 7:30 AM, 24 of January 2021 in the 14th suite of Belmond Hotel Caruso located in Ravello, Italy.

(this is currently being written by Crystal. please do not release this or spoil it to anyone, its a suprise also don't publish i beg you )

Today is a big day for the Sinner Family, after all, the cousins Rachel and Naom are finally getting married after a year of engagement.

An anxious Elli runs around with Naom's tie, rushing to iron it, as the young bride fixes her pastel black suit and watch, winking at the mirror, for she knows how dashing she looks.

"Calm down mom, the ceremony doesn't start until the priest arrives, we have hell lotta time"

"Shut up you burnt plastic bag lookin' ass, I'm stressed out because that motherfuckin' priest ain here, what if he died or sumthin"

"Mom you know that he is protected by our men right? They'll protect that fucker"

"Protected my non existent ass, I'll yeet his ass to Greed if he doesn't show up. And I think ya doggie just peed on yo pants "  

"Mom what the fuck, he's a dog of manners, don't say that, and Milo? Sweetie you can play in that $2550 play pen I bought you, don't spoil mommy's suit please."

As the little chihuahua which is dressed in his own custom made little tuxedo runs away to nibble on his chew toy which would buy someone a 100 gucci bags, we go on to focus on what is happening on the 24th suite of the hotel where the second bride to be is getting dolled up.

Unlike the mildly chaotic, this side is completely a place lit on fire, in literal sense. Elliot out of stress is glitching in and out of his cabbage form, while Shequan is calmly applying lipstick on his daughter. Meanwhile Qian keeps lighting her marshmellows on fire.

"SWEETIE, WHERE ARE YOUR $50,000 EARRINGS WE BOUGHT LAST MONTH" Elliot screeches, his voice turning into a little girls's because of his glitch.

"Jeez dad chill out I think I gave it to milo to let him play I guess"

"I GUESS!? YOU GAVE IT TO MILO JUST LIKE THAT? HONEY I UNDERSTAND YOUR LOVE FOR THAT DOG  BUT THAT LITTLE GUY IS GONNA RIP IT APART"

"I have it dad, calm your tits" Qian says as she chomps over a roasted marshmellow and carries the box over to Shequan, to which he carefully takes it out and places each on his daughter.

"But, but, BUT WHAT IF THEY ARE LEAVING FOR THE ALTER NOW AND THEN WE MAKE THEM WAIT FOR LIKE HALF AN HOUR?!"

"Oh honey, you precious cabbage....." Shequan says as he gets up and places a gentle kiss on Elliot's lips and then looks straight in his eyes.

"I understand you worrying but don't worry, I'll make sure that this daughter of mine is gonna be married today, and if she doesn't...........a certain human will have their eyes ripped out" He says, with a chilling smile, directed to anyone that dares harms his angels.

"If you say so......*gasp* YOUR SUIT IS WRINKLED, WHO THE FUCK WAS IN CHARGE OF IRONING, I'LL HAVE YOUR HANDS CUT OFF BITCH"

"Haha! this husband of yours needs to chill, dad, before he gets arrested for serial killing" Qian says with a smirk.  

"You think the police will dare press charges against the Sinner Family? Or rather, the family members will be able to get the case to a FIR? HAH! They'll be lucky if they go unharmed after the media learns that they once worked for a Mafia Family" Shequan laughs, all but mockery present in his tone.

"Sis, time for your veil." Qian says as she hands over the box containing a veil embroidered by the finest silk and the diamond Blood Moon.

 The Blue Moon, a stone which Naom had personally brought from a underground auction event for a $48.4 million, all because she wanted to gift barney's beautiful wife to be a unforgettable gift. Such was their love, unbreakable and expensive.

They as family themselves had their outfits tailored from Alexander Amosu.

"Speaking of serial killings and ripping eyes out....where is that horny devil of a daughter that I have"

"Oh Crystal? Yep, I got her dressed early and supervise the preparations of the church before she kidnaps one of the butlers working here" 

Now, you might be wondering where the others are at. Well someone needs to be at the alter making sure work is being done properly. Lets go over to the 900 year old Church, where the ceremony is about to start within an hour.

"AYO NICE ASS DUDE MAYBE YOU CAN-urmphhhhhh" Tim covers Crystal's mouth before she opens her not so man friendly mouth and traumatise one of the workers there.

"How many times have I told you that catcalling is bad, Crystal....." Tim sighs at her.

"But aunt, he asked for it" She whines back at Tim. This earns her a smack on the back of her neck as Time angrily snaps back.

"What the actual fuck you mean by 'he asked for it' huh?! I am in no fucking mood to start disciplining you but YOU'RE asking for it by giving me these disgusting reasons Crystal!"

Meanwhile the worker slowly creeps up to the growling demon and taps their shoulder.

"WHAT?"

"Uhh ma'am, uhm I asked her to do that on purpose"

"Continue"    

"Uhm actually they believe here that if a mafia member gives you attention, then you become their property and anyone who tries to touch that person, will be killed. And I....uhh just wanted the other people here to stay away from me."

"Uh oh, so........"

"HOLY SHIT YOU'RE SO CUTE I GOTTA TAKE YOU HOME, HEY TINE CAN WE TAKE HIM HOME?" Crystal squeals in delight.

"Aye, you puta do whatever you wanna" Says the old (not that old only 2345 years) woman, who also happens to be Naom's second mother.

Tim, Crystal and the gay fairy continue to chat as the worker stands there confused, his fate being decided within 2 seconds.

"EEEEEEEE THIS FUCKIN' PILLAR IS FALLING OFF, AZRAEL AND ARIANA HELP!" Alex cries out as she sees the massive 10 foot tall decorative pillar tilt. 

Azrael rushes over to her with her professional camera, she being in charge of taking photographs of the beautiful brides when they arrive. Ariana leaves the head chef for a second to call on the workers who in turn run to hold the pillar still. She being in charge that only the best food and liqour is served to the guests. While Alex, being the one who is in charge of the decor pieces, has a sharp eye and can recognize a flaw with the color combination and placement as soon as she sees it, turns to the hotel management team for their weak decor.

"Are you kidding me? We booked our ceremony here because of your Hotel's reputation of being very organized, and this is what we get for trusting you?!" Her voice being powerful enough to leave the staff shaken.

"Ma'am we apologize, we will replace this in an instant."

"Replace? You think you can replace this?! Have you lost your minds? This is custom made just for our wedding, you think you can replace a pillar that took 5 whole days to be made?!"

"Alex relax.... if we just tell them to secure the pillar to their floor. It'll work out, no need to waste your time on these people"

"If you say so....... We are letting this go for now but we are disappointed in your team sir" She says as she stomps away.  

"Ayo puta Crystal, where is that son of yours, he ain comin' today?"

"Thristan? Yeah he texted me a while ago. He's getting ready in his suite, speaking of him, I should probably check in on him" She sprints back to the suite, where her son is currently confused about which color tuxedo he is supposed to wear.

"Thirstan? Mom is here, where are you gonna be ready, dear? See its already 8. he ceremony is gonna start soon."

"Mommy......" The cute, glasses wearing, innocent faced boy whines.

"Ah this angel.....what is it, child?"

Carvalle_Sinner_69