maybe

Maybe we werent made for eachother. Maybe I didn't love you. Maybe it was all an act. But who would knew other than me? I held those secrets, and only me.

Something I regret is meeting you. You destroyed my life, in many ways I cant explain. But I made you miserable, and it gave me life. Maybe I hated you, maybe i didnt.

I knew, you never did those things. But, I just wanted to see you suffer, and hear you beg for my forgiveness. Maybe it was a mistake, maybe it wasnt.

know that I loved you, and know it wasnt enough. You were never enough. And that was my first mistake. Maybe that was your first mistake as well.

I met another, she was different. She wasnt like you, she actually understood. We were the same, and I loved her. I didnt love you. And maybe that was wrong, but I didnt care.

I left that day, I left you. But you stayed, you waited for me, and that's when I turned back. Maybe I saw my mistake, but it wasnt enough. You weren't enough.

I broke down your door, I was angry. My mom had called me and told me she sold everything in my old room. My memories were gone, and I was broken. Maybe not as much as you, but I didnt care. You werent enough to fulfill me.

I raped you, that day in the bathroom, you begged for me to stop. But I didnt because I loved you being vulnerable and in no control. Maybe that was a sign, but you didn't leave. You kept saying you trusted me. And maybe I hated you, but I regretted it.

I said her name in front of you, and you noticed, but never spoke up about it. And it gave me power, and you knew, that I didnt love you. And that made me happy beyond belief. But you started to loosen, you began to slip.

That's why I complimented you, I hated the idea of you leaving me. And I snapped because of it. I didnt regret it, but maybe I cried. Maybe I hated myself, as much as I hated you.

I didnt know what to do, so I told you, you were fat. And you lost weight, you began to look ugly, you began to smile more, to laugh. And I hated that. I hated you for what you did. And maybe that would never make sense. Since I'm still a bit confused myself.

I searched for answers those weeks. Those weeks I left, those weeks I made love with another, those weeks you cried yourself to sleep. And that made me euphoric. I forgot all about you, and finally realized I could do better than a bag of bones.

When I came back, I ignored you. I began to pack, and already planned where I was going, somewhere, somewhere far from you. A place where I would find peace.

You left earlier than me. And that pissed me off. Maybe I wanted to leave first, but I didnt think about it. I was too tired to look for you, so I left as well.

I forgot about you, but you didnt, you remembered me.

Poor Eno,
I got my happy ending, maybe you dont deserve one, maybe I hated you, maybe I loved you, and maybe I left you. But that does not excuse what you made me go through. Not everything is a disney movie, and I know, that was your mistake. I stripped away all you knew, all you loved, until you had no shelter but me. And that was a mistake, because I ended up hating you. Maybe I deserve to die, but you dont deserve anything.

-You made me your villain, Sofi.

*WRITTEN BY: SAVVI_*