Savvi X Rachel/Crystal

A Match Made In Hell

Trigger warning.

Rape
Rape kink
Blood
Blood kink
Gore
Gore kink
Multiple Personality Disorder
And VERY distressing themes

I wrote another more lighthearted one shot about Rachel X Savvi but the stress and emotions got to me and before I knew it, all these dark things were written. Also the reason I kept it Rachel/Crystal (me) because there are two personalities in Rachel. But Rachel is the 'host' personality. She is the original personality. Crystal is the dark side.

Enjoy

Rachel... My name is Rachel, my last name isn't important. I was normal once, at least I pretended to be normal. I guess my disguise fooled everyone, but Savvi. She came into town, like a whirlwind.

My small town is located in Colorado, about sixty minutes outside of Stockbridge, and an hour away from Lakeside. We were a small town, population three hundred. She came into town and saw right through me.

Savvi is her name, she came into town with a disguise that was three times as good as me. Everyone knew about her, just as soon as she moved into one of the old trailers out in the parks on the east side of town.

I met her four months before the end of my senior year, I had no idea, that by the end of the school year, my world would be changed forever, she would break that protective shell that my creator built to keep my darkness in check.

                     -------------------------------

It was a Wednesday, all that day rumors flew around about who the new girl was, and where she came from. I didn't see her until lunch, I sat alone like always.

People liked me, but I wasn't always friendly, so they distanced themselves. I came from a well off family, had both parents and a good home. Guess fucked up minds are created from the most perfect DNA.

My eyes latched on Savvi from the moment she walked into the cafeteria, I thought I was hot until I saw her. She wasn't the gentle one, but the type who looked well muscled but not extremely. Heck, that made her even more attractive.

She looked around the room, her eyes met mine, and we just...watched each other.

I held my breath as she approached me. I finally looked up.

"May I sit with you?" She asked, I looked into those dark brown eyes. "Yeah, you can sit." She sat down and just watched me.

After ten straight minutes of her saying nothing yet watching, I snapped.

"Are you gonna say something? What are you looking at!?"

"Beauty." She responded.

Fuck. I looked away, face burning.

"My name's Savvi, and who are you?" He asked, her voice like melted gold.

"Rachel."

And that was our first meeting, after that we didn't interact for a whole week. We just watched each other, at school, at Coco Milch's party, our eyes just always seemed to connect.

Then Triste DeVera started talking to me freely again, she'd had a crush on me since my coming out party in eighth grade. Every year since then, she'd tried and failed to get me to go out with her, it got to be a fun game between us.