dear diary...

Dear diary,

"And I was like what's up then?"

We all laughed cackling at the story that Triste told us. It was a kind of relaxing to just sit together in the same room sharing stories that we hadn't already told after years of knowing each other.

Let me explain simply. I kidnapped these kids. Now now don't get all disrespectful. They wanted to be kidnapped, needed to be even.

It all started with my dear friend, Roach. Mans needed a house, somewhere to go. What else could I do except take him in??

Then, slowly I guess they kind of all fell in after him. Suddenly, there was Crystal and Triste and Elli. Just wanting to chill for awhile but eventually staying here.

Rachel, Sav, Alex, Tine, Elliot, Sofi, Eno, even Arii was there. We all just chill and relaxed together.

How did I pull all this off?

I smiled to myself at the memory.

"KERMIT!" I turned my head at the sound of my name. Taking my seat in front of the fire place with all my friends around me. I mean my family, my family around me.

BAM! There was a loud noise and a large figure broke down the door. There were a ripple of screams before the figure entered the light and revealed themselves.

It was Peppa. Yes, Peppa Pig. We all cheered and ran to hug her. Elliot looks up at the 7 foot tall Bristish pig curiously. "Peppa, where's George?"

Peppa fell on to her back and kicked her legs laughing her usual laugh. She didn't stop.

Well until George burst through the door with a large sword.

He had an determined look on his face when he raised it up over his sister head. We all watched intently. Well maybe not intently, Elli went to go sit back in front of the fire.

She never really liked Peppa.

George brought the sword down on his sister and quickly diced and sliced her up into slices. Elliot let out a blood curdling cry.

Well, we thought it was slices, but when we got closer it was just wires.

Crystal ran over to George and threw her hands around his unproportional body. Crying she spoke to him softly. "Thank you, Georgie."

George pushed her off and ran to his true love Savvi. He kneeled in front of her and smiled and in return Rachel frowned.

Savvi just looked confused.

George sheathed his sword and threw Sav over his shoulder and ran off into the sunset.

Rachel screamed after him, "Noooooooooooo"

But it was too late. Crystal was on the floor beside Elli feeling rejected by George. Arii pulled her into a soft hug. "George isn't worth your energy, Crystal."

I nodded, "Mans is fucking crazy. What pig you know carries around a sword and slices a robotic version of his older sister. Couldn't be me—"

Triste and Roach dragged me away from the almost crying Crystal.

All I could hear was her screaming after me, "HE'S A NICE LITTLE PIG, AND I LOVE HIM."

Alex locked the door to the cabin and joined Arii in trying to comforting the hysterical Crystal.

George and Sav were off in the wind.

Rachel was still screaming. Word is Qian is still trying to stop her to this day.

I busted both Roach and Triste's noses and stole their knees. That's what bad bitches do what can I say.

Elli just ignored us all and stared at the fire thinking of books to steal from my library.

Sofi and Eno were doing whatever corny stuff Sofi and Eno do.

Tine was teaching Elliot how to say "dick" in more languages than I can count.

And of course Joy was just standing there T-posing with Dream in the corner with the occasional scream of terror.

All in a normal day's work. I think I need to go clean up the robot Peppa now.

Bye bye. <3

WRITTEN BY: dig_bick_todo
uuuuh. yes i wrote smth 🙏👀🧢💁‍♀️