1

Elli rolled her eyes as her wife's kids ran across the front yard screaming vulgar phrases and breaking shit everywhere they went.

She let out a long sigh when Elliot came up to her and grabbed her hands.

"What do you want, Elliot?"

"Look Mama Elli, it's my drawing," Elliot replied with a grin.

Elli took the paper and glanced over it. There were pictures of a big man with fluffy wolf ears and a duck beside him. The words "bottom wrath" were written all over the paper in red ink.

Elli raised a brow. "Elliot, I told you. This is cursed."

Elliot's arms fell to his side with a pout, "But Mama-."

"But Mama nothing." Elli took the paper and ripped it into pieces before waving her hand like 'shoo shoo peasant'. "Go along now and run rampant with the others before I disown you."

"But you already did-"

Elli pokes Elliot's sides until he finally ran away with a stubborn look on his face. "BYE!"

Elliot went to go to talk to Sofi and Tim instead. "Mama Elli still thinks that bottom wrath is cursed. Any ideas to change her mind?"

Tim rubs her chin with her fingers in a thinking position. "Maybe we could stab her until she agrees that bottom wrath is the only real thing in this world."

Alex popped out of nowhere along with Elliot as they both chastised Tim. "Murder is bad, Kermit."

"But-"

Alex clamped her hand over Tim's mouth as the others continued shouting out random ideas.

Crystal piped in. "Maybe we could tie her up, lock her in the basement and do things—" Crystal wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, "—to her. There's no way she'd be able resist."

Elliot looked at Crystal with a slight fear in his eyes. "W-we can't do that."

Slowly, more of the second generation kids joined in with the talk on how to convince Mama Elli to join #TeamBottomWrath.

Eventually they all went off topic and started admiring Triste's new scarf.

Roach plucked it out of her hands and wrapped it around his neck. "You can't tell me this don't look good on me."

Everybody looked at him furtively as he went on a tangent about how he could be a stripper and use the scarf to seduce men.

Tim clapped in agreement and asked to join, before Alex clamped her hand over her mouth again when she started to take things a little to far.

After a while, no one was talking about bottom wrath anymore. Stomachs began to rumble, and soon enough...

"Gramma I'm hungry." Sofi and Rachel almost spoke at the exact same time. 

Elli looked over at them dismissively before sticking her hand into a cooler beside her. "I mean...I've got ice cream?"

Everybody screamed gayly. They ran towards Elli and pulled her into a group hug, successfully burying the poor Mama in a heap ton of children.

After everyone let go, Arii was the only one left clinging onto Elli. "You know I love ✨hugs✨," Arii said (yes Arii can speak in sparkles).

Elliot dragged Coco away with their ice cream, rambling on about how there were so many more curse words he had to teach her.

Sofi and Eno held hands as they followed everyone to the table, quietly talking about things that no one else could hear.

Tim randomly popped up behind them, looking at them suspiciously. "Just know that I'm watching you," she flicked two of her fingers from her eyes to them and back to her eyes again, "I'm always watching."

Azrael was screaming at someone about her Math homework, waving the paper around. Tim left Sofi and Eno alone as she ran towards Azrael before snatching the paper out of her hand, quickly filling up the worksheet with answers and solutions.

"Ya know, you almost put your homework in the ice cream," Tim said when she looked up from doing the equations.

Everybody almost spoke simultaneously, "M a t h  I c e - c r e a m."

Elli hit Elliot in the back of his head for saying the exact same words as her at the same time again. Everybody sighed and ignored them before gobbling down their ice cream.

WRITTEN BY: dig_bick_todo

(A/N): Surprise surprise! Is this the first thing posted on the group account...? Well lmao idk wtf this is but enjoy. I TRIED MY BEST TO INCLUDE EVERYONE,,, IF I LEFT U OUT IM SO FUCKING SRY Anyways, bye.