EPILOGUE

Isaac POV

I closed my eyes as a slut's lips lick the salt on my neck. Damn body shots. She tried to kiss my lips but I harshly pushed her away.

Only Entice can kiss me on my lips. Not you, or anyone as dirty as you.

Linisan ko ang Elite bar nang nakabusangot ang mukha. Bad trip because of what she tried to do. I don't like to be kissed if it's not Entice. She's fucking dead but I don't care. She still owns me. My soul and all.

"Pay me, old man." I greeted my teeth as I say those words. His scared face didn't know what to do.

"You know? You'll be fucking dead anytime sooner, lots of people wants to kill you and I know you're bankcrupt as fuck!" I throw my wine glass at his side that made him tremble even more.

Dim lights, wine, and a gun. We're here in my office. Messed as damn.

This son of a bitch owes me big time. Billions. It's actually not a big deal to me cause I'm filthy rich but I'm not satisfied!

Jan entered my office with an envelope on his hands.

"Sir. He has a daughter." Panimula nya. Tumaas ang kilay ko at agad napabaling sa matanda na lumuhod sa harap ko.

"No! Please... wag ang anak ko."

"Shut up!" I shout.

"She works in a... uh, bar"

"Tsk! What if I do my revenge at her? Make her suffer hmm?" I teased the old man. He even begged louder.

A whore huh? A slut? A non virgin? What will I do to her?!

"A whore then? Are you that stupd to report that to me?!" Iritado kong sabi.

"No, sir. She's a virgin. She's not an escort or any type of a bar girl that they sell. She's just a dancer and all she's doing is dance. Nothing more."

Bahagya akong nakahinga nang maluwag. Niluwagan ko ang necktie ko at marahas na hinablot ang envelope sakanya.

"Please... Not her. Wag sya." However, the old man continued his begging. The hell I care.

Savannah Andromeda
19 years old.
Works at TRINITY SOULS ELITE BAR- Dancer
Started a week ago.
Lives alone...

Savannah huh? I looked at her picture that is attached at the top right.

My heart skipped a beat when I stared at it. She's wearing a school uniform and she's smiling. She looks so happy and there's a flower on her ear.

Her skin is silky white, I don't know if it's from the filter or not but I know, it's not. White set of teeth, pink plumed thin lips, Pointed nose and a very tantalizing pair of brown eyes.

Ang buhok nya ay hinahangin. A bit of her collarbones are showing and I don't know but it turned me on. She looks so damn pretty!

I don't know why the hell my heart beats so fast. Why the heck?! Only Entice can do this to me.

Mayroon pang ibang pictures. Mayroong kasama syang isa pang babae but the face is blurred. They are in a coffee shop. She's smiling and she's wearing a cute yellow sunshine dress.

Meron ding isa na naka-pe uniform sya. It's a stolen pic. Her hair is in a ponytail and lucky sweat are dripping on her face down to her neck. Nakatingala sya at may hawak na volley ball. Damn! Mas lalong lumakas at bumilis ang tibok ng puso ko.

The last pic is her in a bus with her lips pouting. Damn dont you dare pout those seductive lips of yours, woman!

Padarag kong inilapag iyon. No way that just by her pics, it makes my heart beat fast. No way. This couldn't be happening.

Yes, I've seen many beautiful girls but this... This one is different.

"Buy her. 50 million. I want her in my room tomorrow night." I finally said. Not minding the old man in the floor begging and crying his heart out.

When I first saw her personally, she was really beautiful and breath taking. And I hate to admit that she's prettier than Entice. I kept reminding that I am Entice's but... This girl. This girl can make me feel things again.

She was crying when we first met. She looks so fragile.

What a baby.

Wala akong ibang naisip kung hindi ano kaya ang pakiramdam na mahalin nya? Ang tanging gusto ko lang gawin noong gabing yun ay angkinin sya.

After that night, I just found myself wanting her attention and love so much. I am her first and I should be the last. She's now mine. Very very mine.

"Tangina." I cursed. I'm standing here infront of her fucking apartment. She damn escaped my mansion using the ladder.

Nakayuko syang bumaba. Hiyang hiya sa ginawa nya eh? Tss.

"Get in the fucking car, Savannah." I commanded. Some girl called her for a chitchat. Naiirita na ako.

Damn it I want her attention now!

"I said now, Savannah!" Inis kong sigaw.

Nagpaalam sya sa babae at agad na pumasok sa kotse ko. That's it. That's it, baby. You and me in my car.

"Getting away, huh? Really, Savannah?" I asked her mockingly. She's scared of me. I'm really irritated.

"I-I'm sorry..." her sweet voice filled the four corners of my car. She's very sweet. She's very feminine. And she's mine.

Pinaharap ko sya sa akin at inilapit ang mukha ko sa tainga nya.

Shit. She smell so nice. Like fresh flowers and daisies.

Is it even possible for a very pretty lady like her to be mine? Of course. I'm Isaac Blu Sarcelles. I can get whatever I want.

"Don't do it again. Or else I'll fuck you once I catch you." Pagbabanta ko. I used the wrong word. It's make love.

What the fuck am I even thinking?

Her precious eyes widened. Agad syang tumango. A bit my lower lip to supress my smile

"Understood?"

She didn't answer.

"Answer me when I'm asking you!" Pagalit kong sabi.

"Oo, Zack..." Marahan nyang sabi. My heart went wild again. Nahinto ko ang kotse dahil sa hindi pamilyar na pakiramdam ng pag-iinit ng mukha.

"What did you call me?" I asked. She looked at me innocently.

"Zack. Masyadong mahaba ang Isaac."

Hindi ko na napigilan ang pagngiti ko. This girl. Zack.

Shit! Napailing ako habang nangingiti at nagmanehong muli.

I swear I'm gonna marry this girl. I don't know how the fuck she can make my heart go wild and play with my mood.

The way she calls me by the nickname she gave, the way she giggles, her laughs and when she's pouting cutely whenever I caught her escaping. I can't help but to melt.

I'm so lucky. That old man. I can even carry his expenses in hospital and his debts for having a precious daughter like her. Akin sya. Akin lang.

END.