𝟎𝟎𝟏❦

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

you open the door of your house and step outside. you head over to your best friends house, but not before you take a deep breath and take in your surroundings.

it was the beginning of summer, and that meant two things.

one, you get to spend the entirety of it with your lifelong, childhood best friend, kaoru bakugo.

she's a bit on the smaller side with fallen spiky brown hair, and deep vermillion eyes.

her personality is exactly like her mom's, she can be nice at times, but around her brother, there's always this one switch that flips.

and two, you get to see your upperclassmen that decided to come back home for the summer.

that includes your best friend's brother, and the guy you have a massive crush on, katsuki bakugo.

you had started to develop feelings for him around the age of 12. while he was a hot headed person, anytime you were alone he always treated you with respect and his voice and eyes seemed to soften.

out in public is a different story. even though it would shock you sometimes at how bi-polar he could be, you never brought it up, since you didn't want to ruin what you had.

but because of that, no one would ever guess that you, the best friend of his sister, were head over heels in love with him.

you eventually arrive at the bakugo estate. you knock on the door, hear kaoru shouting that she'll get the door.

then the door swings open and you're face to face with two angry bakugos.

kaoru's eyes dart to the left as she yells. "I ALREADY TOLD YOU I'D GET THE DOOR!"

katsuki's face scrunches up at the loudness of her voice. "I WAS ALREADY BY THE D*MN DOOR, AND I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THOSE DUMB*SSES THAT SAID THEY WERE COMING OVER!"

"WHY'D YOU HAVE TO EVEN COME BACK HOME?!"

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T MISS ME, YOU LITERALLY CALLED ME EVERYDAY!"

"YEAH, WELL THAT'S BECAUSE-"

then mitsuki's voice came booming from the kitchen. "I KNOW THE TWO OF YOU AREN'T ARGUING AGAIN! KATSUKI YOU JUST GOT BACK, AND KAORU YOU LITERALLY CRIED THE DAY HE LEFT!"

kaoru rolls her eyes then grabs your arm. "i'm sorry y/n."

you rub the back of your neck. "nah it's fine kaoru. i'm kinda used to it."

"IS THAT Y/N?!"

this time, instead of just screaming from the kitchen, she rushed over and you run into her arms as she engulfs you in a bear hug.

"IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG Y/N!"

you throw your head back in laughter. "mitsuki, i was here yesterday!"

she lets go of you and places her hands on her hips. "yes but you didn't stay the night, so for 12 hours i've been away from your presence."

katsuki scoffed.

mitsuki's head turns sharply in katsuki's direction. "WHAT WAS THAT YOUNG MAN?!"

he shoves his hands in his pockets. "nothing."

it's been a while since you've seen him and you could tell that he wasn't slacking with his hero training.

as you were unknowingly staring and admiring him, katsuki felt someone's eyes on him. "what?"

you quickly regain your composure with a smile. "nothing. welcome back katsuki."

he turns back around and mumbles. "yeah, thanks."

kaoru grabs your arm once more.

"okay, now that reunions are over, we're going upstairs to my room!"

she leads you to her room and closes the door.

»»——⍟——««

My best friend's brother is the one
for me.