𝟎𝟎𝟐❦

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

you sit down on kaoru's bed and she sits down at her desk.

she groans. "ughhhhhh, like i missed him, but i didn't want him to know that i missed him y'know?!"

you couldn't help but laugh at her childish antics.

you lay your back against the bed. "you really should've just told him that you missed him."

she eyes you. "yeah, well you didn't tell him that you missed him either."

you felt your face heat up, but you're pretty good at concealing your feelings so she didn't notice. "that's because i didn't."

kaoru jumps out of the chair and grabs your shoulders. "c'mon y/nnnnnnn! why can't you just fall in love with him! at this rate, he'll find someone and you'll never be my sister-in-law!"

you roll your eyes, but it's not like that thought never passed through your brain.

after all, he's attractive, strong, his anger has subsided to some point, and you've seen how nice he can be from first hand experience. so why hasn't he?

you pushed the brown haired girl off of you. "kaoru stop. he doesn't like me and i don't like him, what's with you?"

kaoru pouts. "hmph! well excuse me for wanting my best friend and brother to be happy."

you realized that you lied to her once again about your feelings for katsuki and sigh. "look, i'm sorry kaoru, i know your head's in the right place but, i'm just not looking for a partner right now."

'what i am looking for is how to get rid of these feelings that i've had for almost 6 years.'

kaoru looks at you with guilty eyes. "yeah, you're right." she mumbles an apology to somebody and it didn't seem like it was directed to you. either way, you didn't hear it.

what you do hear is someone calling your name as kaoru's door swings open.

"Y/N, I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!"

at the door were six people. one in which you already interacted with and five you haven't seen in over a year.

the mina jumps at you with kyoka in pursuit. you hug them back only for the two of them to end up crushing you on kaoru's bed and she lets out a shriek.

"MY BED! NO, MINA AND KYOKA OFF!"

kaoru pulls both girls off of her bed.

mina frowns. "HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TELL Y/N TO GET OFF?!"

she runs over to you and hugs you protectively. "CAUSE SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!"

you laugh and play along as you hug her back and squish your faces together. "aww, thanks babe."

katsuki eyes the both of you. "what the f*ck?"

just from that one reaction the two of you glance at each other and now the both of you are dying of laughter on the floor.

kaoru wipes the tear from her eye. "AW MAN, YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE! anyways it was a joke. HOWEVER, she's my bestie and you can't have her!" and she picks you up from the floor and sets you on her bed.

you were still trying to catch your breath, but you could still make out a few words. "anyways, what are you guys doing here?"

ejiro starts to speak. "well, we planned to stay the night, but bakugo's room is too small to fit six people, so we're all gonna crash downstairs."

kaoru raises her hand. "oooo, oooo, i have an idea! you all can stay in y/n's room for the night, and y/n can stay with me!"

katsuki looked at kaoru in utter confusion "WHAT?! SINCE WHEN DOES SHE HAVE A ROOM HERE?!"

you watch as kaoru stands up and clenches her fist.

"oh sh*t."

and with that you're out the door and in your room.

you shake your head slightly. "those two are always fighting."

you take it upon yourself to clean your room since there was a 99.9% chance of everyone staying in your room that night.

a couple of minutes and smacks from mitsuki later and you see both kaoru, katsuki and the gang at your door.

"so my room tonight?"

kaoru nods slightly and you laugh as you motion for everyone to enter your room.

»»——⍟——««

My best friend's brother is the one
for me.