𝟎𝟎𝟑❦

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・  ・゜゜・.

everyone, except for you and kaoru, stares at your room in awe.

they were astonished to see how large the room was.

after katsuki had left, mitsuki wanted to redecorate the house, and since you stayed over almost everyday, she wanted you to feel comfortable and have your own room.

so during the interior design days, she made sure your room was the biggest in the house.

kaoru had no problem with it. after all, she rarely slept in her room anymore since the two of you basically shared the room. however, the room was technically still yours.

your walls were「color」and were filled with 「favorite posters/pictures」with a king size bed, walk-in closet, and a personal bathroom.

there were also two「color」couches. one was in front of the multiple windows on the left, and the other was next to the large shelf on the right.

the shelf was filled with「favorite items」neatly and in order.

the gang asks for permission to walk into your closet.

you decide to allow them since it had already crossed your mind that they would be nosy, so you had put away "specific things" that don't need to be in sight.

they walk in only to see it was filled with「your outfit style(s)」for years to come.

denki laughs. "dang y/n. i didn't expect you to be this neat."

you shake your head and shrug. "oh, i'm not. the only reason it looks like this is because this is not my house."

kaoru jumps at you and wraps her arms around your neck. "kaiduxhjgxs, y/nnnnnn, this is your house."

you look down at your friend and pat her head. "i wish it was, but it's not kaoru."

"y/-"

you clasp your hands together in order to avoid that topic. "anyways, who's ready for a sleepover?!" and you punch your fists in the air.

"nope."

you turn your head to see katsuki glaring at you. "you two are not welcomed here."

you scoff and put a hand over your chest dramatically. "eXcUsE mE?¡"

then you roll your eyes, grab kaoru's arm, and sit down on your bed.

"this is my, nope, OUR room, and if we aren't allowed to go your sleepover then you can't stay."

you glare at him and cross your arms.

katsuki retorts. "it's not a 'sleepover' they're staying the night."

"that, my good sir, is a sleepover."

he was about to rebut, however, ejiro stepped in. "c'mon man, i don't see anything wrong with them hanging out with us."

you smile when you heard ejiro's words, only to immediately frown after.

"h*ll no. i am not spending my first day back home with a bunch of kids."

kaoru pouted. "that's not very nice 'suki."

katsuki only rolled his eyes. "see, you're acting like a child right now."

you got up, dust yourself off, and giggle.

"while you guys figure this out, i'm gonna get a「favorite drink」from the kitchen."

as you head out the door, katsuki grabs your wrist and pulls you to face him. "where are you going?! after all this is your f*cking fault."

you had had enough of his attitude and yank your wrist from his grasp. "don't touch me."

and turn back around scoffing while walking out the door. "i'm letting the 'grownups' talk."

»»——⍟——««

My best friend's brother is the one
for me...