05 - Weekend

Saturday rolled around and Scott Evans, Noah's uncle and Frank's brother, picked Noah and his friends up from Noah and Joey's dorm and drove them home.

They took Rose out for a bit and picked up Auggie.

They left the house later that night to go to the Grove to meet up with Ben Savage, Danielle Fishell, Corey Fogelmanis and Sabrina Carpenter.

Ben and Danielle were already there when they got there.

"Hey," Noah said, smiling the moment he saw them.

"Hi!" Danielle said.

"What's up?" Ben said.

They got up and hugged Noah, Auggie and Rose.

"Oh, this is Joey, Maya and Lizzie," Noah said. "My friends."

After the introductions, they sat down and Sabrina and Corey soon came. Noah introduced his friends to Sabrina who was just meeting them for the first time.

"Ready to order?" their waiter asked once everyone was there.

"Oh, you guys are ready?" Ben asked.

Everyone said yes and they placed their order.

"So how did you four meet?" Sabrina asked.

"Oh, Joey and I got paired to be roommates," Noah said.

"Yeah, we met a few times over the summer whenever Noah was back from filming his movie," Joey said.

"And I met Maya at the orientation," Noah said. "We were in the same group."

Maya nodded. "Lizzie is my roommate and we all met through Noah."

He smiled.

The subject changed to their weekends and their plans the following day until their food came.

The subject changed multiple times throughout dinner.

Since they haven't since each other in weeks, they were catching up with each other and soon after began asking Joey, Maya and Lizzie questions. They all wanted to get to know them since they're Noah's best friends in college.

After dinner, they walked around the Grove for a bit before going their separate ways.

Noah dropped Auggie off at his house and drove his friends and Rose home.

They had to stay with Rose until Frank got home, which was fifteen minutes after they got home.

Frank thanked then for watching Rose for the day and they got to go back to their dorms.

Noah and Joey ended up going to Maya and Lizzie's dorm and watched a movie in there before heading back to their dorm in the middle of the night.

They texted Maya and Lizzie when they got back to the dorm and they went to sleep.

The following morning, Noah went to the library to work on homework for a few hours before heading back to the dorm and have lunch with his friends.

After lunch, he went back to the library to finish up an essay he needed to get done for his English class.

***

Friday rolled around and Noah got a phone call about the callback he went to the week before. He landed the role of the show and they will be working on the show in the spring. 

Since Noah was in college and the team behind the show were figuring out a schedule for Noah. Class registration won't start until November and since Noah is still a freshman, he and his class were the last ones to register. 

As soon as Noah would create his schedule, he knew he would get in contact with the team and send them his class schedule to figure out a schedule for Noah to come to set and still make it to class.

Noah called his father.

"Hey, Dad," Noah said.

"Hey, Noah," his father said. "What's up?"

"Remember the callback I had last week?"

"Yeah?"

"I got the role!"

"You got the role?" Frank said.

He sounded excited for Noah.

"Yeah," Noah said, smiling. "They told me we're going to start filming in April."

"Okay," Frank said. "And you have classes. And you'll be filming the next Spider - Man movie starting in the summer."

"Yeah, I told them," Noah said. "I told them I'll send them my classes once I register to figure out a schedule and I told them I'll be filming a movie over the summer starting in June."

"How long will it take to film the show?"

"Umm, three months?" Noah said. "But we will film the pilot in January, I think. If the show gets a green light, we will start in April."

"Okay. I'll get in contact with our manager and figure everything out."

"Alright," Noah said. 

"I'm on my way home from work," Frank said. "Do you want me to pick you and Joey from the dorm?"

"Please," Noah said. 

"Okay."

"I'm on my way back to the dorm from class. I'll text Joey to get ready."

"Alright. Cool. I'll call you when I get there."

"'Kay."

Noah hung up the phone and got to the dorm.

He told Joey his dad is on his way to pick them up.

When Frank got to the dorm, Noah and Joey went down and got into the car.

He drove them home and Noah and Joey hung out at the house for a bit before heading to the mall to met up with Oliver Sinclair and Ty Simpkins.

Oliver has been Noah's best friend since they were kids. Ty and Noah met while working on Jurassic World back in 2014 and they've been friends ever since. 

The four made plans to hang out on that day. 

All of them have been so busy that they haven't had the time. Either they already had plans with friends or they were busy with school or work.

Noah and Joey got to the mall and waited for Oliver and Ty at a Starbucks until they got there.

They got themselves and Ty and Oliver drinks from Starbucks and waited.

Oliver and Ty Venmo'd them the money to pay them back for the drinks.

When Oliver and Ty got to the mall and met up with Noah and Joey at Starbucks, they began walking around the mall, entering random stores before having dinner. 

On Saturday, Noah met up with some of his old high school friends for a few hours before heading back to campus and studying for an upcoming test. 

On Sunday, he finished whatever homework he had and hung out with Joey, Maya and Lizzie for the day.