46 - Instagram Live

Wednesday rolled around and Sabrina began the Instagram live at the time that she and Noah agreed on.

Noah joined as soon as he got the notification from Instagram that Sabrina is live.

He saw a bunch of comments saying that Noah had joined the live.

Noah requested to join the live and Sabrina accepted it.

"Hey," Noah said, setting his phone up against his water bottle.

"Hey, Noah," Sabrina said.

Both Sabrina's fans and Noah's fans who were on the live began freaking out in the comments about Noah being on the live with Sabrina.

"Hey, guys," Noah said to the people who joined the live.

"Okay, so, Noah and I were texting earlier this week," Sabrina said, "and we agreed to come on live and talk about this."

Noah and Sabrina both saw the comments and how it went from people freaking out over Noah joining the live to people wondering why the mood of the live changed.

"Okay, so ever since I got back from Europe," Noah said, "I began hanging out with one of my friends more often. I'm pretty sure you guys know who I'm talking about..."

The fans began commenting Laura's name or are saying that he's talking about Laura.

"Yeah, so," Noah continued, "the article came out and made it seem like we're dating, but we're not. We're friends... and a lot of you, at least the ones who still want Sabrina and I to be together, started going after her..."

"Guys, Noah and I have both moved on," Sabrina said, "we're happy now. And please stop going after Laura. She doesn't deserve a lot of the hate you guys are sending her way."

"Yeah," Noah nodded. "You have no idea how much words can hurt. A lot of you seem to forget that Laura is a person, a human. And seeing all those comments... it makes Laura and I both not want to post pictures of us hanging out or tag each other when we're hanging out with our friends because we both know that some of you guys will go after her for no reason."

Noah and Sabrina both saw a mix of comments of people apologizing, how they won't go after Laura, people agreeing that Laura is getting hate for no reason, and it was unnecessary. 

Noah ran his hand through his hair.

"I will be blocking people who still go after Laura after this," Noah said.

Sabrina nodded.

"Alright, um, I gotta go," Noah said, "and reminder stop going after Laura. I'll, uh," he hesitated, "I guess I'll talk to you later, Sabrina. Bye."

"Later, Noah," Sabrina said.

The comments began saying goodbye to Noah and some apologized again as Noah left the live.

Authors Note

Hey guys.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I would love to know what you guys think of Cloudy and the recent chapters I've been posting so far. 

I am currently planning a spin off, a Tom Holland fanfic. I have created a reading list that will have all the fanfics that are connected to Clear and Cloudy. So far, it's just Clear and Cloudy. Once I finish Cloudy and a few other fanfics, I will start the Tom Holland fanfic. I will let you guys know when it's up.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and let me know what you guys think so far.