53 - February

Since January began, Noah began to attending classes at college again. He finally had more time to attend in person classes instead of taking them online. He took the fall semester off to focus on work and film Thorn and finish filming Spider - Man Far From Home.

Now it's February and Noah's schedule began slightly less hectic but still busy.

He never thought he'd miss attending in person classes. He took online classes over the summer and spring semester last year.

He's taking more classes than he'd normally take to catch up on credits. He had a meeting with his advisor to see what he had to do to catch up.

One thing his advisor told him is that he has to take summer classes, which Noah hesitated but will think about it and see if he has time.

When Noah got home from campus, he immediately began working on homework and responding to emails and talked to his agent and manager.

He was so tired by the end of the day.

The following day, Noah went back to campus and he and attended his theater class with Maya and Joey, who took the class as an elective class.

The three have been having a good time taking the class together.

When they were done, Noah had one more class right after the theater class and was able to head home earlier than he does for the rest of the week.

On his way back, he met up with Laura for lunch.

"Are you doing anything for Valentines Day?" Laura asked as she placed her purse

"Uh, no," Noah shook his head. "I've been too busy to make plans, I guess. Plus, I have a ton of classes on Valentines Day, so..."

"Oh," Laura said, disappointedly.

Noah didn't pick up on her disappointment.

"What time do you finish your classes on Thursdays?"

"Let me see, uh," Noah bit his lip, "I start classes at eleven, I don't finish until... 4:45."

"Oh, damn, that's a long day," Laura said.

"Yeah," Noah said, smiling. "It's long, but..." he shrugged, "there's nothing I can do about it, you know? Most of the classes I had to take are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It's no big deal, I guess."

They placed their orders and resumed talking.

After lunch, they paid the bill and left.

Noah went over to Maya's apartment with Joey, where the three and Liz worked on their homework. Noah, Joey and Maya had a project to work on together for their class as well, so working on homework together helped.

After they finished working on their homework, Noah told his friends about lunch with Laura.

"Noah?" Liz said.

"Yeah?" he responded.

"You're an idiot!" she said, hitting the back of his head.

"Ow!" he said.

He rubbed the back of his head.

"That hurt!"

"Laura likes you, stupid!" Maya said.

"What?" Noah said. "She does?"

He instantly realized how it came out and changed his tone to sound more casual.

"She does?" he said.

Maya and Liz glanced at each other.

"And we know you like her," Maya added.