Chapter 2

Yuri's POV

I woke up in this weird white room, on a really soft bed. Like in a hospital. There were about a dozen guys sitting around the bed, staring excitedly at me, as if I was a goddess or something. I was too flabbergasted to introduce myself. I assumed that this place was the "Treasure Island". I had to get away as soon as possible. I sat up, and tried get off the bed, but in vain. I didn't understand what exactly was happening, but it was like something was holding me down.

"Sorry, can't let you do that. You teleported for the first time. You're still tired," a guy with dark brown hair said.

I shot a glare at him "What did you to me?"

He smirked. "Telekinesis. Impressive, isn't it?"

That's when I noticed he was moving his right hand's index finger like he was pushing something down. I rolled my hand into a fist. This guy was getting on my nerves.

"Don't be angry with Hyunsuk hyung, noona. He's telling the truth," a younger looking boy said. He was probably 17 or something.

"I am quite capable of taking care of myself, thank you." I said, with a forced smile.

"How about we introduce ourselves? Hi, I am Jihoon and I can manipulate fire. Nice to meet you, Yuri." A guy who looked a year or two older than me smiled and held out his hand. I hesitated, then shook his hand.

"How did you know my name?"

"We were told a transfer student named Kang Yuri would come this week." Jihoon replied. He then looked at a tall guy who was sitting just beside him. The latter nodded.

"I'm Junkyu and I can control water." He smiled and made my heart flutter. He was really cute, but that didn't really matter at that time.

Another tall guy, this one looked quite chic, said, "Hey I'm Haruto and, I'm Superman."

I laughed. He smiled, glad that I found his joke funny. I said, "You have superstrength?" He nodded.

The younger-looking guy who told me to not get angry introduced himself too. "I'm Jeongwoo. And I can read minds."

Then the other guys started to introduce themselves one by one.

"I'm Yoshinori, but you can call me Yoshi. I can talk to animals."

"I'm Asahi, and I haunt people's dreams." I widened my eyes. At this, he smiled, showing his dimples, and assured me, "Dark magic." I sighed, "Oh."

"I'm Jaehyuk, and I can control the weather. If you want, I could keep the sun shining and the sky clear forever." OMG, his smile was so precious!

"I'm Yedam, and I can see the future. I really hope we can be same-age buddies." He also held out his hand. I shook almost immediately, smiling.

"I'm Junghwan, and I'm the youngest here. I have superspeed. It's really nice to meet you, noona." I couldn't help but smile at this cute guy.

"I'm Doyoung, and I sing really good."

"Stop joking around, Doyoung," Hyunsuk nudged him.

"Fine, I can control sound waves, and I can make Hyunsuk hyung's body explode just by doing vibrato, so if you want, I'd be glad to do it, noona." I giggled.

"I'm Mashiho, and I can travel through time. Nice meeting you."

Before I could say anything, the door opened, and much older man entered.

"Oh, Yuri-ssi, you are already awake? I'm sorry if the boys bothered you too much."

I answered, "You are Kim Jiwon, aren't you? Well, I don't need to go here. I'm fine in my university all right. I don't think you can help me regarding that."

"But, if you really felt like that, then why did you drink the liquid?"

"I guess I was just curious. I didn't believe you at first."

"Look, Yuri-ssi, what I'm asking you to do is just give this academy a chance. You can stay here for a month, and if you don't like it, you can go back to your university in Seoul, nobody's stopping you."

"Fine."

"Great! Now, Yedam-ah, would you please show Yuri-ssi her room?"

"Of course! Yuri, can I speak informally to you? I mean we are the same age!"

"Oh yeah, sure!" I replied.

"Follow me, then."

I followed Yedam out of the room, passing through a really big corridor. Judging by the number of corridors and stairs we had to go through for reaching my room, we were in another wing of this building.

When we reached my room, Yedam turned to me and said, "If you need anything, my room's just two rooms away." I smiled at him. "Thanks a lot!"