Chapter 14

"Jisoo noona is missing."

Yuri froze.

Shit! They found out! Seriously, Kim Doyoung?

Everybody else was shocked, looking everywhere around the basement, searching frantically for Jisoo.

Jiwon came running.

"Are you all ok?"

The others nodded.

"She couldn't have gone far. It's not possible to escape from the island, as there are no boats outside. And she wouldn't be able to swim her way out of the sea easily. We've got to catch her, before she gets spotted by a human," explained Jiwon.

"Where could we start searching?" asked Hyunsuk, visibly disturbed by the fact that Jisoo escaped.

"Not now. You guys go to the library, Ms. Lee gave you some work to do. I and Ms. Lee will first check if she is still on this island or not," answers Jiwon.

Everyone except Jiwon headed to the dining room with worried expressions. Nobody uttered a word while breakfast, so Yuri didn't dare to inform the others about last night. She remembered how Jihoon had gotten mad when he found her in the east wing and didn't want to make matters worse.

They all had spent most of the morning in the library.

After they had almost finished their homework, Yedam remembered the vision he had the previous night.

"Hey, guys, yesterday, I had another vision."

The others listened excitedly.

Yuri, seeing that everybody was focused on Yedam, sneaked out for checking up Jisoo, who, she hoped, was still in her room.

Only that Jeongwoo caught her sneaking out. And, of course, read her thoughts.

"Hey, noona, what happened?"

Oh no.

"Um... I might have had something to do with Jisoo disappearing..."

The others looked up.

"What?" snapped Yoshi. He sounded much different that his usual pleasant voice.

Yuri looked down sighed. She explained the previous night's happenings, without leaving out any details. When she finished, she didn't have enough courage to look up.

"I'm really sorry, it just felt like the right thing to do at the moment."

The boys looked at each other, then at Yuri. Hyunsuk spoke up.

"Jiwon huyng is not somebody who would hurt people without any reason. Jisoo noona could have easily lied to you, knowing that you're new here. What you did wasn't right, but that's in the past. Let's just hope we find her before she does anything dangerous."

Yuri widened her eyes.

"But the proof?"

"None of us have ever gone to the cave, so the alarm theory is not really useful!" said Jihoon.

"Anyways, let's just go back to the living room. My favorite k-drama is gonna air now, I can't be late!" suggested Jaehyuk, trying to lift up the mood.

The others agreed and headed out the library. 

Only Junkyu stayed back with Yuri. He patted her shoulder.

"Hey, don't worry. I believe you."

Yuri looked up.

"Really?"

"The alarm thing that you explained, I already heard Jiwon hyung talking to Ms. Lee about it. So yeah, I think Jisoo noona might be telling the truth."

"But why won't the others listen?"

"Because most of us have been staying here since our childhood, and Jiwon hyung took care of us. You can imagine how somebody would react if you said a person that close to them was lying to them."

Yuri nodded. Junkyu smiled.

"I'll look into it, and ask Jeongwoo to read his thoughts, then we'll find out."

"Thanks!"

Somebody knocked on the door, although it was open. The two turned to see who it was.

It was Jeongwoo.

"Guys, Jiwon hyung found her!"

They were surprised.

"Really? Where?" asked Junkyu.

"Somewhere in the forest, I think. Junghwan said he could lead us to that spot."

"What are we waiting for, then? Let's go!"

After everybody gathered in front of the forest, Junghwan and Jeongwoo led them to a place, somewhere near the middle of the forest, where a lot of branches were broken.

"But where are they?" Mashiho looked confused.

"I don't know! They were here just before, where could they have gone?"

Suddenly, Junkyu collapsed.

He started to wince in pain.

The others rushed to help him.

"Hey! Are you okay?" cried Jihoon, grabbing his best friend's arm.

The latter answered, "He-head...ache...don't f-feel good..." He groaned, then closed his eyes.

"What the hell? Yah, Kim Junkyu, don't you dare faint now!" yelled Jaehyuk.

Suddenly, Junkyu shook off Jihoon's arm, then jumped up on his feet. His eyes were glowing blue.

"What's happening?" panicked Jeongwoo.

Junkyu turned to Yuri, then threw an ice ball at her. Luckily, she shielded herself with her right arm.

When the ice ball hit her, she instantly fell down and fainted. Her arm turned blue.

Yoshi rushed to help her, followed by Haruto and the others.

Junkyu's eyes came back to their normal color, and he looked up.

"What happened?"

"You threw a fucking ice ball at Yuri!" shouted Jihoon.

"What were you thinking, hyung?" Junghwan was shocked.

"That's it, I wasn't thinking!" Junkyu murmured, his eyes filling with tears.

Hyunsuk glared at him. "What made you do this?"

"I really don't know... "

Everybody was looking at Junkyu, puzzled.

Only Yedam was standing still.

"Hey, hyung, you okay?" Doyoung called out to him, seeing him turning pale.

"This was my vision."