𝟎𝟎𝟏♛

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

。:+*

*+:。

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

you walk around the main building of The Mizuchi. The Mizuchi is currently the number one reigning yakuza in japan. it was formed by your great grandparents and is named after the japanese legendary dragon.

every member of the yakuza has a tattoo of a serpent, while the leader has the japanese dragon on the back of their neck.

you currently do not have the dragon on the back of your neck. neither do you have a serpent tattoo.

"y/n."

you turn around and see shoto todoroki, the boss's "right hand man" and roll your eyes.

"what is it shoto?"

"the boss would like to speak to you."

the boss. the man you couldn't help but respect as he would lay his life down for the yakuza. but just thinking about the fact that he was boss filled you with rage and envy.

"yeah ok, i'm coming."

shoto tried to lead the way but you shoved him away and assured him you knew where you were going. after all, this place was going to be yours someday.

you planned to finally take what was rightfully yours and no one was going to stop you.

as you arrived at his office, you walked in, not caring about the fact that shoto was telling you to knock first.

"it's okay." the green haired male said. "after all, it's only y/n."

izuku midoriya. this man is a kind hearted soul on the surface, but a sicko at heart. the thrill he gets from seeing the people who have betrayed him beg for mercy, as he laughs and they take their dying breath, it leaves him feeling high on ecstasy.

he's the one with a dragon on the back of his neck, the one who runs The Mizuchi.

and you can't help but hate him for that.

you acknowledge his strength, but your blood boils every time he's in your presence.

before your parents randomly left the yakuza, they left it all to izuku. the child they raised to take over The Mizuchi, instead of their own blood. because they were unfortunate to have a daughter instead of a son.

you made up your mind, that once you find them, you'll force them to hand it all over to you.

even though izuku is the boss, your parents are the head of the yakuza till death, so they have that authority.

the main problem is, you have no idea where they went, or if they're even still alive. three years ago, they just up and left. leaving everything behind to izuku, who swiftly took over.

no one even knows that your parents were izuku's predecessors. everyone believed that they didn't have a child, and since izuku was the strongest male, that's why they chose him, izuku was no exception to this belief.

izuku motions for you to sit down, and you obeyed.

"y/n, i have a job for you."

you lift your eyebrow. it's been almost two months since your last mission. even though you've proved your strength by defeating everyone in the highest ranks, besides izuku who you've never sparred with, you rarely go out on missions.

if you're being totally honest, you were ecstatic to finally go out in the field again.

"i'm listening."

izuku sighs because he honestly cares for you and worries about you as if you're his younger sister. "listen this is a life or death mission, one slip up and you're dead. the reasons i chose you is because one, there's no one in this yakuza who can defeat you."

then he giggles. "well besides me of course."

you roll your eyes as he continues.

"and two, you don't have the serpent tattoo. i'm not sure why that's the case, but for this situation, it will be helpful. besides, you've proven time and time again your loyalty to The Mizuchi, so i trust you."

life or death. you honestly just went through the motions in life. if you lived, good job. if you died, you died, there was no coming back from the dead and you knew that. however it did not shake you even in the slightest.

you look at izuku with a fire in your eyes.

he chuckles. "yeah, i should've known."

then he turns to shoto who was still standing at the door. "shoto, leave. we have things to discuss."

»»——⍟——««

If he thinks he can take me down, he's got another thing coming!