𝟎𝟎𝟕♛

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

。:+*

*+:。

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

to run into the boss of The Raionzu is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

according to your information, he was a very closed off person.

you look at the man wearing a bright smile.

'so why...'

"are you okay?" the redhead rubs his neck. "i didn't mean to run into you."

you dust yourself off. "nah, it's fine. i'm the one who's lost."

he tilts his head.

"ah, i'm a new janitor. supposed to clean the mess hall."

he nods. "yeah i heard about what happened."

"yeah."

"but aren't you supposed to get a tour guide or something?"

you roll your eyes in remembrance of the blond haired that left you standing in the supply closet. "i did. and he just left me."

he lets out a small chuckle. "it sounds like you got monoma."

"YEAH, that was his name. monoma."

you made a mental note to take care of him once you've taken these people down.

"if you have time, could you lead me to the mess hall?"

the red head checks his watch and frowns. "i've got a meeting in like 5 minutes, but i'll call someone i know."

he walks past me and phones someone.

then he then turns around. "alright, he should be here soon. i'm sorry for this."

you smile. "it's fine. you can't help it if you have to be somewhere."

he nods and continues down the path he was going.

a couple of seconds later a blond haired with a black streak walks up to you.

'wait, how the h*ll...'

"are you the janitor who's going to the mess hall?"

you nod. "yep."

"alright then cutie, follow me and i'll take you."

you mentally cringed at the nickname.

"thanks." and you grab the items you think will be necessary for cleaning up a dead body.

you've never done this before, so you only hope that there's someone else there to help you out.

denki leads you to the mess hall while attempting to make small talk.

you, who had a job to do, kept the conversation from flowing.

while you don't gain a liking for people quickly, you do gain an attachment.

should he continue to peak your interest, you would have a problem trying to get rid of him.

"we're here."

you look around to see a group of people sitting at a table eating food as if there isn't a dead body in the middle of the floor.

you gag.

'these people are sick. how the h*ll can they eat food beside a dead body?!"

"are you alright?"

you look at the blond who has a concerned look in his eyes.

you look towards the wall, where you see two girls standing there uncomfortably, and a guy who's looks pissed off.

"yeah i'm fine. do you think you could get these people eating to leave?"

he shrugs. "not sure if they would listen to me."

you sigh.

'i really didn't want to do this on the first day.'

"fine, i'll get rid of them."

the blond stops you as he gently grabs your shoulder. "hey, since you're new here, i don't think you know who these people are."

he points at the largest man at the table, then to the dead body. "he's the one who killed him."

you grit your teeth and calmly remove the male's hand from your shoulder.

"all the more reason."

»»——⍟——««

If he thinks he can take me down, he's got another thing coming!