𝟎𝟎𝟗♛

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

。:+*

*+:。

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

denki walks out of the mess hall, with his mind running.

saikyō was the strongest The Raionzu had, aside from the higher ups, his name being the literal definition for strongest.

and while denki himself was a member of the higher ups, his special skill was in stealth.

so taking down saikyō might've been possible, but very time consuming.

so he wondered how a janitor, on her first day, could take him down in less than a minute.

denki felt like y/n was bad news for The Raionzu, there was this aura she gave off, one similar to a predator waiting to pounce on their prey.

at that same moment, eijiro's meeting had ended and he was walking right to denki's direction.

denki was told by eijiro to give him a short oral report on y/n and how she was adjusting to her new job.

denki, completely unaware of the upcoming situation, continues to walk with his head in the clouds.

"denki."

the blond's head shoots up.

"boss. i assume your business meeting was successful?"

the redhead nods and looks through the papers he got from his meeting. "yes. we've got a shipment coming in a couple of days, i'll need you and mina to check it out."

denki nods, and proceeds to walk off.

"wait."

denki's body freezes. he was still unsure of whether he should tell eijiro his suspicions.

as a higher up, if he should tell his suspicions about y/n, she would surely be killed.

after all, according to them, y/n was nothing more than a lowly janitor, easily replaceable.

and while denki may be a yakuza member, he's not entirely heartless. if he found out that he was responsible for the death of someone innocent, he'd never be able to live with himself.

"yes?"

"y/n l/n. how did she do today?"

denki gulps. this was his moment of truth.

"..."

"she was fine. did her job as normal."

the redhead smiles. "that's great! i'm glad she fit in properly."

"yeah..."

"well, have a good day denki."

"you too boss."

eijiro laughs. "denki, we've known each other since high school, it's about time you and the others start calling me eijiro."

the blond smiles. it was the first time eijiro had ever said anything like this to him. and although redhead calls him by his first name, it was just expected as the boss. he has authority over everyone and everything, including their names.

"okay then, have a good day eijiro."

and they part ways.

𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚘𝚟.

after you finished cleaning up with your new friends, you found out that the two girls were the ones you shared the bathroom with, along with the inclusion of a female you have yet to meet who goes by the name of Pony Tsunotori.

as you lie in bed hoping to fall asleep, neito comes around the halls yelling.

"LIGHTS OUT IN 10 MINUTES!"

you hear him scurry around the hallway.

"C'MON, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY, IN YOUR ROOMS!"

you chuckle slightly. he reminded you of iida and his need for organization.

you were honestly missing it, and hearing neito made you feel comfortable.

'i wonder how those groups of clowns are doing?'

you roll on your side and fall asleep at the thought of your family back home.

»»——⍟——««

If he thinks he can take me down, he's got another thing coming!