𝟎𝟎𝟐♛

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

。:+*

*+:。

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

☞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧☜

as soon as shoto was gone, izuku's demeanor went back to sicko, crazy, happy, as he slid you a piece of paper.

you pick up the paper and scan it. it was a portfolio. "who's this?"

izuku lets out a giggle and places his hand in his palm. "that is one of my dear friends. ejiro kirishima."

you tilt your head and look back at the picture of the red head.

"i met him during high school, before i joined The Mizuchi's. he was always so-"

izuku stops.

then he makes a disgusted face. "-positive."

you remembered the first time izuku came to the yakuza. he was two years older than you, and able to take down everyone and everything in his path. you came to the conclusion that, that was the reason your parents took a quick liking to the curly haired male, as you continued to get little to no recognition by them.

"so it definitely surprised me when i heard that he became the leader of The Raionzu."

your head shot up to look at izuku only to see that his eyes were no longer giddy.

The Raionzu's were The Mizuchi's biggest rival. from brutal street fights, to stealing shipments from other yakuza's, you name it, they did it. and with no remorse.

the yakuza live by a code and The Raionzu's disregarded all of that. the only way they made their way to the top was through fear, not power, not respect. and they were still climbing, they wanted to see The Mizuchi fall. you swore that you would never let that happen.

izuku shakes his head lightly. "such a shame, he honestly could've been a great team player."

you cross your legs, and now you're way more interested in this mission than you were in the beginning. "so, what do you want me to do izuku?"

he smirks. "i hope you're okay with a long term mission, cause this one might take awhile."

you nod, so he took that as a yes and continued.

"your mission is to take The Raionzu's down from the inside. watch them crumble. i'm not going to tell you how to do your job, but do it. also, every 3 months you are to meet-up with hatsume and give her a report."

you were stunned at how much freedom izuku was giving you. it does benefit you, cause now you don't have to lose total connection with one of your closest friends.

you put the paper on the desk. "i understand. but how exactly am i supposed to get in. it's not as if they're looking for new members."

that's when you see izuku's smile go back to creepy with a hint of laughter.

"oh but you see, they are hiring. janitors, that is."

you mouth drops open. "you want ME, to be a janitor?!"

then you scoff. "as if. no way in h*ll."

"it's the only way it's going to work y/n. that's the only job application they've got available."

'yeah but a janitor?! we have janitors and i know the things they clean up. i don't want to do all that. cold and lifeless bodies, dried blood, severed limbs. it gives me chills thinking about it. izuku i swear i'll get you for this.'

izuku snaps you out of your thoughts. "y/n, get ready cause you leave in two days."

you stand up, "yeah, yeah, i got it." and you drag your feet out the door.

»»——⍟——««

If he thinks he can take me down, he's got another thing coming!