𝟎𝟎𝟖♛

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

。:+*

*+:。

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

you walk over to the group of thugs and you tap the shoulder of the biggest looking one.

'he looks like the leader.'

"hello!"

the buff male turns around and looks at you. "what?"

you clasp your hands behind your back. "i was wondering if you guys could move somewhere else, after all," you point to the dead body, "i've got a job to do!"

the male stands up as he towers over you.

'around 6'11, not a bad matchup for me, however...'

"MY NAME IS SAIKYŌ, AND MY MEN AND I MOVE FOR NO ONE-"

'i'm a bad matchup for you.'

instantly, the man who calls himself saikyō is on the ground with his arm behind his back, as you pin him down.

your eyes darken as you feel rage build in you. it had slipped your mind that this was a new environment and not everyone would submit to you with just one look.

it wasn't their fault, they had no idea what you were capable of.

in fact, back in The Mizuchi, you were sometimes called the female version of izuku.

not a nickname you were fond of, but it fit.

after all, the two of you had the same sickening smile that would appear on your face as a warning to do what you say, or suffer the consequences.

the same bubbly attitude before all h*ll breaks loose.

"look, i said i've got a job to do, and that's what i'm going to do."

you lean closer to his ear. "now listen closely, and listen well, you're going to tell your little group of lackeys to move, or i'll snap your arm off."

saikyō, disregarding your ability, scoffs. "ha, you were only able to pin me down is because you caught me off guard, there's no way you could-"

with a flick of the wrist, you bend the man's arm backwards and he lets out a cry.

"well then, keep your guard up next time."

you get off of him, stand up, and proceed to dust yourself off. "now, do as i say."

he looks at you, eyes filled with fear and slight respect, a look you knew all too well, and nods. saikyō grabs his broken arm behind his back and heads over to his men. "l-let's go eat somewhere else so t-this lovely lady can do her j-job.

your eyes go back to normal, and you put a hand over your chest. "aww, thanks for leaving guys, i swear i'll make this place sparkling clean for your next meal!" and you give them a thumbs up.

his "followers" look at the male with a confused look.

"SAIKYŌ, YOU'RE THE STRONGEST ONE IN THIS ROOM, WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY?!"

yells of agreement follow.

saikyō looks back at you who was heading over the group of janitors and the blond standing in the corner.

as you felt eyes on you, you stop and look back at saikyō and his men. "is there a problem?"

they freeze as they felt the bloodlust oozing off of you.

in fact, it was so strong, everyone in the room could feel it.

saikyō shows his arm, that he was hiding behind his back in shame of defeat, to his men. "she did this to me in less than a minute, let's go."

his men look at him in shock, them back at you who had already continued to head to your fellow companions.

they nod their heads and walk away with their head down.

you continue your route and see some of them looking at you with fear, surprise, and concern.

you tilt your head to the side. "what?"

the silver haired male backs up slightly with fear and respect. "may i ask what that was?"

you scratch the back of your head, totally confused. "uhm... i really don't know what you're talking about..."

the polite female with long green hair that's so tangled, it almost looks like vines, speaks up. "what my friend here means, why did you go and do that? are you not from a higher position?"

you stop and look at them, it appeared all three of them thought the same.

"..."

you throw your head back in laughter.

"WHAT?! ME?! no, i'm a janitor like you guys!"

the orange head grabs your hand. "really?! well, that was so bada*s! we were waiting for like 20 minutes for them to leave and they didn't."

the girl releases your hands as you nod. "honestly!" then you put your hands behind your head and roll your eyes. "they act like they live in here."

the trio laughs.

you let your arms down and look at the blond who looks lost in thought. "hey, mister, are you okay?"

he snaps out of his trance. "huh?! yeah i am, sorry, i was just... thinking."

you nod. "okay then."

he turns to walk away to his next destination. "well, i'll see you later."

you laugh. "yeah, probably not. but could i have your name?"

he turns around and smiles. "it's denki kaminari."

you smile and wave him back. "well then, goodbye kaminari."

»»——⍟——««

If he thinks he can take me down, he's got another thing coming!