Turmoil

South Atlantic late September

The sound of the waves crashing into each other as the thunder sounded and the artillery pounded. The wrath of the Sirens that was cast over the Atlantic is coming to an end. The roar of the planes and the sound of Jericho Trumpets tore through the air when the thunder rested.

Ironblood and Royal Navy forces fought their way to a small fortified island. The last stronghold of the Siren menace in the Atlantic. The island was  heavily defended by mass produced artificial ships and artificial soldiers, neither of which had a conscious of their own. They are commanded by the Sirens to kill without mercy. On their own, they pose little threat to Azur Lane forces, but when they are grouped up in mass, then that's a different story.

This assault on the Siren base had more than 100 Royal Navy, Ironblood, and other various faction ships taking part. This was the largest concentration of warships that Azur Lane had ever launched against the Sirens in the war. The flagships, Queen Elizabeth and Bismarck, led the charge. The 15 Royal Navy and 15 Ironblood assault force members made land fall on the small island. The ship girls are less effective on land, but still a threat not to be taken lightly. Explosions filled the island's center. Soon the explosions came closer and closer to the shoreline.

A girl with a small physique waited on the shoreline. Her gold hair blew in the wind as the two ear like pieces flowed along with it. Her 15in. battleship guns on her sides and sticking out of her back stood out on her relatively small frame. She stood there with her sword in hand, ready for what was coming. Soon, in a flash, a battleship-class Siren shot out of the remaining foliage and right at her. She's small compared to most other Sirens; her height and physique are almost the same as the blond-haired battleship standing in front of her. Her equipment flailed around, having been damaged by the Royal Navy and Ironblood. She wore an eyepatch with a gold center on her right eye and her left eye shined bright gold.

"Warspite!" The Siren called out as she lunged at Warspite with her bare fists. "If I'm going to die, I'm going to take you down with me, bitch!" She wound back and punched with all her full force against Warspite.

Warspite used her sword's flat side and braced on the back of it with her right hand to absorb the blow. The blow forced her back on the unstable ocean. She managed to regain her buoyancy quickly.

"You will pay for what you did to me at the River Plate, Warspite! I'm going to rip your fucking head off!" The Siren stood there on the water getting ready to launch her next attack at Warspite.

"You won't beat me, Smasher. You have no honor, and those who do not have honor have no resolve. I failed to execute you the last time we met. By Her Majesty's orders I will not settle for your eye this time." Warspite raised her sword. "I will end this feud between us right now!"

Smasher scoffed at Warspite. "Every time you speak, I want to rip your throat out even more, Warspite!" Smasher ripped off a solid piece of metal from her equipment that wasn't destroyed. She held it in a unrefined way, unlike how Warspite held her sword. Smasher launched her attack at Warspite.

Warspite answered with her own charge at Smasher. The two clashed with such ferocity that it caused others ships in the area to stop because of the shockwaves of their attacks. It's as if the two battleships are the ones that created the thunder that rocked the air.

Smasher and Warspite rocked the waves as each took blows. Warspite took a hit from a strong right swing that knocked out her A turret. In return though, she sliced right through the rest of Smasher's already damaged equipment. This didn't affect Smasher in the slightest as she imposed her presence right in front of Warspite. Smasher was too close for Warspite to swing her sword effectively, but that also applied to Smasher with her weapon. Now it's not about who's better with a weapon, but who is stronger. The two grabbed each other's hands trying to force the other back to give the killing blow.