Siren's side

"Well, well, it looks like Chaser has failed us in the Pacific." A small figure with white hair and black tentacles that resemble an octopus walked in the dark. The neon suckers on the black tentacles start to lighten up. The darkness turned to a neon yellow color, giving the place an aura of eeriness. Her eyes lightened up to the same color as the suckers. 

"Oh my, it doesn't seem like you're very upset about us losing the Atlantic Observer." A slightly taller girl with a little more darkness in her that makes it a light purple color compared to Observer floated down in front of her.

"What reason would I need to be upset, Purifier? The Atlantic Siren fleets mission was to split Azur Lanes forces and they did it magnificently. We just needed the time to finish Project G."

"So that was your plan. Well, Observer we still need a few months to finish the project." Purifier started to float backwards to keep in front of Observer. 

"I'm well aware of that. I'm confident that we have plenty of time, although I do want to pay them back for the Atlantic. So , I want you take one of our fleets and hit Azur Lane Base Alpha."

"Hahah, you want to strike right in the heart of their operations, huh?" She continued to laugh as she twirled around in the air.

"Yes, I've been monitoring them and it seems they have grown more relaxed as their defensive perimeter grows. It seems they depend on their radars to protect them, though they have a slight weak spot that you are going to exploit. They need to be reminded who rules the Pacific. This will be a one time attack before they fix their blind spot, so be sure to make them hurt." 

Purifier started to laugh again. " This is going to be so much fun!" She floated off, twirling away and laughing. 

Observer continued to walk forward as a devious smile appeared on her lips. "Just you wait, Azur Lane. We will destroy everything you've built." The light from her eyes and suckers faded as Observer became engulfed by darkness. 

A/N: Hey everyone, it's been awhile. I'm sorry for the lack of updates and this short chapter. A lot of stuff happened between the last update and now. I haven't had a lot of time to work on the story. I'm putting this extremely short chapter out to give y'all something and to say this story is nowhere near over. I hope everyone will stick with me and continue to enjoy the The Pilot and Enterprise. I promise the next chapter will be worth the wait and it will not be anywhere near this short. So I hope to see all of you next chapter.