Sherlock and Touring

"I hate you," Harry glared as Louis came into the room holding a glass of water. 

"No you don't," Louis said, but he chewed his lip nervously anyway- he didn't like it when Harry was upset at him. 

Louis handed Harry his medication and the glass of water. The doctors had perscribed him some sort of anti-anxiety medication to see if calming his nerves would help him keep his food down. 

"You told everyone," Harry said. "Do you know how many panicked calls I've gotten from my mom in the past twenty four hours?" 

"Niall's the one who called her, Haz," Louis said defensively. "Besides, what was I supposed to do? Just leave you on the ground?" 

"I don't know," Harry muttered, glaring into the distance. He still wasn't looking up at Louis. "Maybe." He had a huge fuzzy throw blanket wrapped around his body, swallowing him up. 

Louis sat on the couch next to him and tugged at the edge of the blanket. "Do you mind sharing?" he asked.

Harry lifted up the corner of the blanket, and Louis smiled a little, getting under the covers. 

"What are you watching?" Louis asked, looking up at the tv. "Oh wait! You're watching Sherlock? Without me?" 

"I didn't know you liked Sherlock," Harry said, his eyes brightening, as he finally turned to look at Lou. 

"Like it?" Lou asked. "I live for it. Which episode are we on?" 

"Season two finale," Harry smiled. 

And for the next little while, the two just sat in silence, completely engrossed in Sherlock- well, Harry was at least. Louis kept sneaking peaks over at him during all the good parts to watch him react. Harry was always just so invested in these things. Louis loved watching him get into things like this, anything Harry loved just made his green eyes luminous, made him lean a little closer to the screen, made his lips part slightly and his eyebrows raise as his eyes widened. 

Toward the end of the episode, Harry started yawning, and leaned his head on Louis's shoulder. Louis kept as still as possible, thankful that Harry seemed to be forgiving him, and terrified of scaring him off. Harry somehow managed to fall asleep before the end of the episode, and was completely slumped up against Louis, who was careful not to wake him. He could feel Haz's pointy shoulder digging into him, reminding him of how much help Harry still needed. 

 ***

"Are you packed yet?" Louis asked, wandering into Harry's room. 

Harry sighed. 

Louis walked over to his closet, and started sorting through his clothes, pulling his favourites off the hangers and folding them, tossing them into Harry's mostly empty suitcase. 

"Thanks," Harry said, scrolling through his phone. Harry looked off today. There wasn't any light to him, and his eyes looked a little more sunken than usual. 

"It's almost smoothie time by the way," Louis said, and Harry let out a huge sigh and flopped onto the bed. 

Lou knew how much Harry hated their meal plan, but Lou had set everything up with a nutritionist and wanted to do everything perfectly. He made their meals at the same time every day, and ate side by side with Harry through all of them. Harry was doing pretty well so far, and had kept almost everything down, but still, Louis hated how much Harry dreaded it. 

"Look, Haz," Louis said, sitting down on Harry's bed. "If you don't want to go on tour, you need to let someone know... I'm sure they could postpone it or something." 

"I'm fine," Harry said, and left the room, taking his phone with him. 

Clearly he wasn't in the mood for a heart-to-heart. 

Louis buried his face in Harry's mountain of pillows. He was struggling to help Harry in an empty house with nothing to do- he couldn't imagine how hard it would be while travelling the world.