Roller Coasters and Ambulances

"C'mon, Lou!" Harry called out, his long legs causing a distance between him and Louis. Louis practically had to jog to keep up.

        "I don't want to," he whined.

        "You're no fun," Harry said. "Niall's going on with me, Liam's going on with-"

        "Oh my God, Haz, I'll go on with you," Louis gave in, rolling his eyes.

        They met up with the other guys at the roller coaster.  "What took you so long?" Liam asked.

        Harry rolled his eyes, "Someone didn't want to go on the roller coaster."

        "Louis can wait here with me," Zayn offered.

        "No he can't," Harry said, grabbing Louis by the wrist and pulling him along. "He's going on with me."

        Louis looked down at Harry's large hand wrapped around his wrist. Harry was smiling, laughing as though nothing bad could ever happen. Louis worried about how much Harry had eaten- or rather, how much he hadn't eaten today. He did say he would do whatever Harry wanted, and although going to an amusement park in the middle of the day on a weekday was a good idea- it was practically a ghost town with everyone at school or work- Louis couldn't seem to relax. Harry was running about and laughing and tugging Louis onto ride after ride. Whenever Zayn or Niall or Liam offered him some of their cotton candy, or fries, or funnel cake, Harry just shook his head and avoided looking at Louis, claiming that he ate a lot before they got to the park. 

        Louis knew he should let Harry have his day, but all he wanted to do was get him back home where he could keep a closer watch on him. None of the other guys knew anything was up with Harry. 

        Louis followed Harry to the front of the roller coaster, where they sat side by side and got strapped in together by a bored looking carnival worker. 

        Harry grinned at Louis, his green eyes lighting up as the roller coaster slowly made a steep uphill climb. When the cart went shooting down, Harry raised his arms, laughing while Louis held tight onto the bar. Toward the end of the ride, Lou noticed the Harry was getting quiet. 

        When they all stepped out, he noticed how pale Harry looked. 

        Niall asked if they wanted to go on again, but Harry shook his head, looking at the ground. 

        Liam and Niall walked out to find where Zayn was waiting, and Harry stumbled as he tried to follow them. 

        "Haz?" Louis asked. "Haz are you okay?"

        Harry shook his head and Louis caught a hold of him as he fell over. 

        Liam popped up behind them. "What's taking you guys so- oh my god." he knelt down next to Harry and started dialing for an ambulance. 

        "I'm fine," Harry protested, trying to stand up.

        "How about we let the doctors decide that?" Liam said, ignoring Harry's pleas to hang up. 

        Harry rested his head on Louis's shoulder while they waited for the ambulance to come. Harry refused to talk to anyone, but even if Harry was pissed off, Lou felt secretly relieved that finally he wasn't the only one Harry was leaning on.