Part 2: At home

I arrived home some minutes later. I opened the front door. There was nobody. Matt was probably in the studio with his manager. Or maybe he was already sleeping. Who knows? I went to the kitchen, drank some coffee and ate two or three cookies that Matt's mom had baked for us. I was so hungry. But I was tired, as well. I walked upstairs to my room and jumped on my bed.

I slowly got undressed and found a comfortable position to deal with the raging boner I had. I checked that my door was locked so I could get the privacy I deserved.

At the gym I had realised I hadn't touched myself for days.
Self pleasure is the best thing you can do to cheer you up. And that was what I needed.

I lay on my bed. Half naked. I was wearing only my white Calvin Klein underwear. I slowly took them off exposing my soft dick in the fresh air of the night. I turned the light down low and prepared a napkin on my bedside table. I wanted it to be a special moment for myself.

I switched on my iPhone and looked for a good porn on Google. Damn, I was so fucking horny. I decided to watch a threesome. It was so hot.

I put my left hand under my head, exposing my sweaty armpit and I started caressing my thighs with the other hand.
I let out low sweety moans and threw my head backwards in the pillow.

With the tip of my fingers I was feeling all the little blonde hair on my legs. I loved teasing myself. I closed my eyes and pretend that the girl in the video was there with me. I spit on my hand and lubricated a bit my abs. I desired someone there with me; someone who would have taken care of my perfectly built six pack; someone who could relieve me.

"Oh...so good" I moaned in pleasure as my hands wandered around my body, pleasuring with a meek touch all its corners. I had missed all this. I stimulated my nipples a bit and then moved my right hand on my crotch, gentlyassaging it. It was so hot and I felt overwhelmed by that moment.

My dick had got hard in the meanwhile. I have a nice 7.5 inches cock. Not bad. I started massaging it. I loved feeling it in my hand. I played with some of my foreskin. with my middle finger I teased my glans and my pee hole. It was now time to jerk off properly.

I grasped my dick in my hand and slowly went up and down. The stroking motion sent shivers down my body and I was in a bliss. I had never felt something better. I kept on jerking off, faster, and the first drops of sweat began to run down my body, lubricating it more. My abs were glistering under the rays of the moon that hit my bed.
The stroking motion went on for good ten minutes. My bed even shook occasionally

My pubic hairs were all so wet. I touched them, making small curls . Then I took my dick again and masturbated faster. My moans were feeling the room and they matched perfectly with the sounds of the porn playing in the background.

Precum oozed out of my dick. My breath got heavier. With one hand I continued stroking my penis. With the other I explored my body. I loved the hair around my balls. I took some of the sweat dripping from my armpits on my finger and licked it. It tasted so good and it turned me on even more.

I was on the edge. My cum was about to burst out. It would have landed soon on my hand, on my body, on my bed. I couldn't stop it now. I spit on my hand and moved the palm on the tip of my dick. I was closer and closer to the orgasm. I opened my eyes and observed as my fingers stroked my cock. I decided to try something new and with the other hand I tickled my asshole.

"Holy crap. That sensation is amazing." I began moving my hips back and forth pretending I was fucking the hand closed in a circular way around my stiff shaft. My moans were louder. I was about to do a mess.

When I felt really close, I took my phone to look for the picture of a girl on Insta. But while I was scrolling through all the photos I had saved, I got a notification: someone had added me. I clicked on this profile and it was Connor.
I don't know why I did it, but I scrolled through his photos.

At the gym I hadn't noticed how attractive he was. There was a picture of him at the beach. Connor was skinny, pale in complexion. But there was a charm about him I couldn't explain. Maybe his Japanese-like face features. His sharp nose and those curls. I felt something rush to my penis.

I zoomed on his abs. They were slightly defined, but looked so freaking good. I can't explain why, but I closed my eyes and I pretend he was there with me, and I was on top of him, jerking off to his teenage body. I could sense a sort of sexual energy invading my room. Blood rushed to my penis, my body trembled and with few more strokes several ropes of cum came out of my member. I was ejaculating.

"Oh Connor, fuck".

That was the last thing I said. Then I stared at the strains of semen that covered my stomach and my hand. I couldn't believe myself. My body was still trembling a bit. The best orgasm of my life.

The thing is I had pictured a man. I was pretending I was fucking Connor. How was that even possible? I had never been turned on by a guy. I cleaned myself and put on my underwear again. I kept on stalking Connor a little bit more, then I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I remember is the ring of my alarm at 6.30 AM.

Still confused about what had happened the night before, I went to the bathroom. My dick was hard again. I should have taken care of it, but I couldn't be late for school.

I went downstairs. Matt was already having breakfast.

"Slept well?" He asked me.
"Yeah, never felt better. Are we going? It's late."
"Relax, Carson. Since when do you care about being in time for school?"
"Matt, I promised myself I would have been a better student."
"Yeah, whatever. You are strange Carson" he giggled.

"Come on. Why don't you hurry up?" I replied.
"Okay, okay, Mr. I-wanna-be-on-time-for the-first-day-of-my-life".
"You are not fun."

Note: A promise is a promise. We have reached 15 reads on the previous chapter, so here it is Part 2!
Leave a comment, vote and share on other socials if you like it.
Love your support <3
R