Part 27: The Aftermatch (Matt's POV)

Note: I am back!

[Matt's POV]
I brought Christian home after the soccer match. I wanted him so bad. He had been teasing me all night long. He was basically telling me to destroy his ass.
As soon as we left my car, we began making out roughly until we reached the front door.
I opened the door and we went in. I reached for the switch and turned on the lights.

We kept on making out but we didn't go up to my room. Christian took me by the collar and lead me to the kitchen.

"Oh... You hungry, then?" I asked him in a sensual way.

"Yes, I am more thirsty!" Christian responded.

"What do you want?"

"Let's say something warm..., Maybe a bit salty" he smirked.

"Oh... now I see!"

I made out with Christian a bit more and in the meanwhile I took off his t-shirt. I could finally get to see his beautiful chest. He was skinny, his pecs were slightly defined. I loved rubbing my hand on his four-pack. As I was doing that, I inserted my hand in his underwear and gave a few strokes to his dick. He was so hard. I squeezed his balls and Christian let out a loud moan that filled the house.

He ripped off my shirt and all the buttons splattered on the ground. He kicked off his socks and his shoes and made me do the same. He was so aggressive tonight. I couldn't believe my eyes. I knew he had missed me when he was in Canada, but I didn't know I could miss him so much.

"You are furious tonight."

"Shut up and fuck me"

I took him in my arms and he wrapped his legs around my waist. He moved his ass towards my boner, basically fucking my clothed dick.
I made him lay on the kitchen island and then I climbed on him.

"You are not the only one horny here!" I exclaimed as I sucked his neck and left few marks. I licked his upper body and drove my tongue down to his bulge.
Christian slid his trousers and his underwear down. He was finally naked.

His dick was asking for attention. So I bent on it and sucked it very well. I was moving my head up and down his shaft, feeling every inch of that amazing dick. Christian was uncut and that turned me on more. I loved stroking his cock and seeing how the skin on its head moved up and down. I twisted my tongue around his shaft several times. I felt his pre cum on my tongue, but I didn't want him to cum so soon. So I stopped my sucking and stroking session and lifted his legs in the hair. I put them on my shoulder and unzipped my jeans. My cock was as stiff as iron. But it was still dry. I needed something to lubricate it. I stretched my hand and grabbed a bottle of dish soap that Carson had left on the island. I poured some drops on my dick and lubricated it well.

I didn't need to eat Christian's hole. It was loose enough. I just teased it with my middle finger and then I shoved my dick in.
Christian body twisted as he felt my dick.

"Oh, it's so weird and cold" Christian said. Probably the soap created that strange feeling.

But I guess he was loving it. I slowly pushed all my inches in his hole and gently started going back and forth.
The countertop of the island was so cold, but Christian seemed to love it.

I pushed my dick in him harder.

"Oh, fuck...yes" Christian moaned.

"Take that big cock slut" I screamed in pleasure.

His ass was perfectly round. His skin was so soft, with almost no hair, except for his armpits. I fucked him in this position for five/six minutes and then I spooned him and shoved my dick in him again.
I was holding him into my arms and I kept on biting his shoulder or leaving hickies on his neck.

Christian moaned in pleasure and jerked him off every now and then.

"Matt, go back to the first position. I liked it more."

I did as he told me and put him again on his back. But this time I leaned on him and fucked him like that. I was standing on my arms and admired all the facial expressions he made when I thrusted my dick in his hole.

I hadn't felt the urge to cum, but eventually I felt really close. So I started going faster, hitting Christian's prostate.

"That's it babe, ohhh fuck me..." He screamed.

"Baby, where do you want it? I am close..." I said.

"Remember? I am thirsty."

He wanted my cum in his mouth. So I took my dick out of his hole and squatted on his chest. Christian stuck out his tongue and closed his eyes. I didn't want him to lick my dick now, because I had poured some dish soap on him. So I needed to be sure my cum landed exactly in his mouth.
I jerked myself off and when I felt it coming I adjusted Christian's head and finally shot my load. Two or three ropes hit exactly his tongue and he immediately swallowed them. The rest of the cum landed in his hair and on the countertop.
I passed my hand through his hair. His hair was rather long, and, in fact, it made him look hotter.

When I had let my last drop of cum fall off my dick, I laid by his side and reach his dick with my hand. I jerked it off while I licked his chest.
But suddenly the front door opened and interrupted us. I saw a figure in the dark coming to the kitchen.

"What the hell are you...?"

It was Carson, obviously shocked by what we were doing. Christian had still his eyes closed and was still turned on, since he cummed on the exact moment Carson had walked in on us. His cum landed on the island and some dripped down my long fingers.

"Guys, what the hell, I eat here. You can do whatever you want, but not in the kitchen." Carson argued.

"Sorry I got carried away!" I tried to explain.

"I will clean. Sorry, forgive me!" Christian stated.

"Ok, fine."

He was probably angry for some reason. I thought Carson was already home. But apparently he had been with Connor.

Christian sat upright and kissed me.

"Hey, let's clean this mess!"