Part 4: Lunchtime

"Hey you made it." I said as Connor reached our table.

"Yeah. Your not good at giving directions, though. This school is fricking huge."

"You could have called me. Anyway... Come here. I will introduce you to some of my friends."

"Hey guys. I want you to meet the new guy from junior year. He's Connor. He is a good kid. You can trust him."

"You said junior year?" Johnny asked.

"Yes, I did. Wait why don't you two spend a bit more time together? Your lesson plans should be almost the same, right?" I replied.

"Of course man." Johnny stated.

"So Connor...here his my flatmate Matt, Christian, Johnny, Astrid, Ian and Jess"

"Hi guys, nice to meet you." Connor said in a shy tone.

"Johnny is a junior. You can ask him whatever you want."

"Oh thanks." Connor nodded.

We chatted a bit and then some of my friends returned to class. I had to be at drama class in few minutes. Connor had no more lessons and he was waiting for his mum to pick him up.

"So... You won't come to the gym?" He asked me.

"I can't. The drama class is killing me. Hey, why don't you come over tonight. I am having a barbecue with Matt and Christian. Then we will probably watch a movie... I don't know, something like that."

"I should do my homework. I need to catch up on few things. You know, I just..."

"Yeah yeah you're right. But listen. It will be at 9.00. why don't you just skip gym today and then come to my house?"

"I don't even know where you live!" Connor replied.

"I ll send you my location. Or I can pick you up, if you want."

"Ok. I'll text you."

"Ok".
Then I saw him hopping on his mum's car and he went away.

"He seems okay." Matt whispered to me as I was kinda lost in my thoughts. He scared me and made me jump suddenly.

"What the hell, bro? Where were you? You appeared out of nowhere. Are you stalking me?

"Relax, Carson."

"By the way I think Connor is a good kid. I invited him over this evening." I said.

"You barely know him and you just told to a complete stranger to come to our house."

"Don't worry. He won't do anything strange. Listen, Matt. He is new in town. He has no friends and the only person who has spoken to him it's me. I am trying to be a better man, so why shouldn't I help a new kid?"

"I don't think he needs to be helped. He is just another spoiled kid. I don't know. I have a strange feeling about him."

"What you mean by strange?"

"Well... he seems way too innocent. Open your eyes Carson."

"This evening you'll get to know him better. Just talk to him and drew your considerations."

"I will. Then there's another thing I..."

"What?"

"His ass looks so good. Maybe if he let me penetrate it, I could change my mind about it."

"Ohhh stop it. You always have wild fantasies" I responded and both Matt and I bursted in a laugh.

"Of course you can take his virginity first. I don't want you to be mad at me cos I stole your boyfriend."

"I am not a fag, ahahah" I said laughing.

"Everyone is a bit fag" Matt replied.

"Not me"

"Yeah whatever"

"Okay Matt, see you later. I got drama class now."

"Good. I ll buy you condoms in case you change your mind about your new friend"

"You such a perv!"

I greeted him and entered the school building. I felt the urge to go to the toilet.

[At the toilet]
Maybe Matt was right. I am gay, or bi. I couldn't get Connor off my mind. I had his figure stuck in my head. His blonde curls, his Japanese-like features, his small nose, his jaw line. And then I couldn't stop thinking about his smell. It was something strong and fresh at the same time. I loved how he took a drag from my cigarette today. His lips around that stick. Oh my god. He was a turn-on. I just wanted to have him around forever. He gave me something I had never experienced before.

Without even noticing, I started stroking my dick. I spit some saliva on it to lubricate.
I was pleasuring my dick with my right hand, while the other was on the wall to help me balance. I reached the climax in a minute. While I observed my hand moving up and down my shaft, with a rapid motion, I moaned quietly these words:

"Oh, fuck Connor. Oh yeah touch it. Oh... Oh... Ah fuck."

I didn't want anybody to hear me, but I couldn't resist. Oh gosh. I wanted to taste his lips so bad. I wanted him so bad. My dick was throbbing in my hand. My balls were covered in precum and a second later I shot 2-3 loads of hot sticky liquid on the toilet walls.

"Ohhh, yeah". I groaned.

I made sure no trace of cum could be seen. I wiped it all off and flushed the paper in the toilet.

"Oh gosh. That was amazing!" I repeated to myself out of breath.