Part 55: The night with Paul

We arrived at my place at midnight. I opened the front door of my house and let him in.

"Wow, you have a nice place!" He told me.

I closed the door and then wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, sniffing his neck. Eventually I left small kisses on it. Paul closed his eyes and threw his head backwards in pleasure.

"Someone is horny?"

"Isn't that what you want?" I asked him.

He turned towards me and printed a kiss on my lips. I loved the way he kissed. His kiss condensed his passion, his pureness and his sweetness. I loved making out with him. Our tongues swirling around each other. And his lips, oh they were, like, speaking to me and they told me how much he loved me.
Maybe Paul wanted more than just random sex.
I took him by the hand and rushed upstairs in my bedroom. When we were on the stairs, the touch of his fingers wrapped around mine made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"You don't have to fall in love, Carson." I repeated to myself. "That's the only rule tonight. Don't do any mistake!". But how can you shield from the spark of love when it hits you?
I can't explain why, but as the time passed, I loved him more and more.

I didn't lock the door of my room, pretty sure that we were going to be alone all night long. I unleashed my bowtie and unbuttoned my shirt. Paul took a look at my body and smirked. In the meanwhile he removed his top clothes, too, showing me his well-built body.

"You don't look like you're sixteen! You look older!" I mumbled, getting closer to him.
Paul smiled at me and put his hand on my left pec, feeling all the curves and the edges of my chest. I don't why, but he liked exploring my body, making circular motions with his humid hands. I guided his hands a bit. I loved feeling his veiny and skinny fingers on my abs. His touch drove me crazy and made me release small moans as an appreciation sign.

 His touch drove me crazy and made me release small moans as an appreciation sign

"Is it your first time?" I asked him

"No, I mean... I am not an expert. I have done it very few..." He tried to answer, but I didn't let him finish his sentences that I had already stuck my tongue in his mouth.