Part 37: Fifty shadows of Teenage love

Note: Spicy hot chapter for you! Just because I know you love them so much!

[Carson's POV]
The charity party was over. Connor's mother, as I expected, invited me to sleep over, but she made me prepare a guest room by the maid. I thanked her and went upstairs to my room.
I lay in bed still in my suit.
Connor soon texted me:

"Hey, don't tell me you are sleeping already! I am waiting for you here."

"I haven't forgotten, babe. I am waiting for everyone else to go to bed"

"🤤"

"You still need to get punished"

Our conversation stopped there and I waited a couple more minutes until it was very dark outside. I slowly opened the door of my room, checked the corridor twice just to be sure no else was around, and silently sneaked into Connor's room. His room was next to mine, so I didn't have to go a long way.
I opened his door and I was suddenly hit by the scent of the candles.

"Wow!" I exclaimed with astonishment.
Everything around me looked so romantic. Connor had definitely a taste in decorating rooms to set up a romantic atmosphere.
I gazed at his bed, which was full of red silky pillows and vintage satin sheets, and a sense of romance invaded my soul. He had replaced the lamps on his bedside tables with golden glittering chandeliers. They emitted a low light, which created a comfortable atmosphere.
He had laid two carpets on the floor, both of them having a pattern typical of Tuscan royal homes.
The blinds were slightly closed, so that the light of the moon could barely get in. The dim lightening, the silky bedding together with some rose petals on the ground and soft candlelights completed the romantic mood.

"Cheers" Connor said as he gave me a flute with some champagne.

"Where did you get this? And what are we celebrating?"

"First, I stole it from the wine cellar and second, we don't have to celebrate anything. Just a romantic night for me and you..."

"Oh, I see. You are trying to bring me to bed."

"Exactly."

"Why don't you show me then what are you able to do?"

He loosened the bow of my tie and let it fall to the ground. Then he unbuttoned the first button of my shirt and slowly did the same with the other. I let him do what he wanted. I was there, my shirt opened with a view on my chest, and observed as Connor got undressed in front of me. He took everything off and was left in only his underwear. Grey Calvin Klein slip. Or at least I thought it was a slip, but when he turned around to go to his bed I noticed that his butt was uncovered.

"Are you wearing a jockstrap?" I asked him confused.

"Yeah..."

"Ohh, god, I can't wait to fuck you. I love you" I stated and ran to him.

I aggressively made out with him, forcing my tongue in his mouth and twisting it around his.

"Oh, you are so good" I told him and went on and kissed him again.

"Let me help you" he said. And he removed my jacket, my shirt and my trousers. I kicked off the shoes and the socks.