Chapter 5

A/N - Hello beings and creatures of all kinds! Don't you just love it when you have mental breakdowns and writers block?! Anyways, here is the next chapter, I hope you enjoy!

:) 

*Y/n's POV*

"Y/n! Hey! Y/n! Wake up!" Someone called frantically.

G- bu*y*hgcf((juhr]>><{judjjhg&bbh uj ',I,I,9{c (A/N: My snake wanted to help. So I left her beautiful writing in the chapter.)

I sat bolt upright, screaming. Panicking, I looked down and noticed that my hands were no longer paws, and no blood could be seen on them. It turns out that I wasn't in a forest, I was sitting in my dormitory, on my bed. And I was drenched in sweat. The room was still quite dark, except for a few faint rays of light creeping through the window curtains. When I looked to my right, Lily was standing there in her nightgown, with an expression that resembled a mixture of confusion, concern, and almost fear. Taking in gasping breaths of air, I continued to look around the room to see if Sirius' mangled body lay somewhere on the floor. But to my somewhat relief, the only other bodies in the room were Marlene, Mary and Donna's, who were very much alive.

"Y/n?" Lily tapped me on the shoulder.

I jumped in surprise. "Ahh!"

"Sorry, sorry! It's just... you were acting sort of odd in your sleep." Lily told me.

"Odd? How so?" I asked, my breathing still a little uneven.

"Well... for starters, you looked sort of like you were trying to run on all fours." Lily explained.

I froze and I'm sure some colour drained from my face.

"And.. I think you were trying to growl in your sleep.' She continued. 'But you were crying as well."

"Ah... yes.. very odd." I said quietly.

"I really wonder where I go when I fall asleep." I thought.

"Are you alright, Y/n?" Mary asked from her bed.

"I'm just great thanks." I replied sarcastically as I got up shakily from my four poster bed.

I walked over to my trunk to start getting ready for the day.

"Wow, Y/n is being almost as unfriendly as Donna, today!' Marlene remarked. 'I didn't think that was possible!"

"Hey! I am not unfriendly! I just prefer not to talk to people." Donna defended herself.

"Suurrreee.... You didn't even bother to ask if Y/n was ok." Marlene pointed out.

"Here we go again." I sighed.

Marlene and Donna often bickered about the most random and unnecessary things. Their fights usually ended with Lily getting tired of seeing and/or hearing two of her friends insulting each other. Mary and I had tried to get Donna and Marlene to stop before, but it never really worked. Marlene either refused to apologize to Donna or admit that she was right about something. And Donna refused to listen to anyone but Lily because apparently only Lily was her friend. Usually, their arguments and insults didn't bother me too much. But of course, now that I had my stupid werewolf instincts and senses, their bickering was really ticking me off.

At first, I was unknowingly growling quitely. However, realizing quickly what I was doing, I tried to stay calm and stop myself from growling. Instead of focusing on the argument that was happening, I started to get dressed. To hide the scars that littered my skin from previous full moon transformations, I stood on my bed with the curtains pulled shut. That way, I could get changed into my school uniform without any questions about my various scars. Especially the ones that still looked terribly recent.