Chapter 2

Hello! If you are somehow reading this, I hope you are having a wonderful state of being today! Please enjoy this chapter. 

Also sorry for this chapter being so long. I've been told I write too much sometimes.

:)

*Y/n's POV*

I woke up to find myself sprawled out on the grassy floor. Slowly lifting my head, I looked around and to my horror, there was blood everywhere. I quickly moved back and screamed. Taking quick and frantic breaths, I tried to see where all of the blood had come from.

"D-did I kill something... or someone!?" I thought to myself.

I calmed down slightly when I realized that the large amount of blood had in fact come from me. There were several cuts along my body and one large gash in my leg. My h/c hair was sticky with drying blood. I was so unsure of what to do, I was sitting in the middle of a mini forest, surrounded by and covered in blood, and I was also completely and utterly naked.

Finally, I decided that I should probably get up and see if I could find any remnants of my clothes. I had a great difficulty standing up, as my one leg was so badly hurt. However, the only part of my clothing that I could find had been shredded into thousands of pieces.

"Damn it!" I thought.

But then, almost as if the room could hear me, a new set of clothes appeared in front of me. Shocked, I stood there just staring at the clothing for a while before actually picking them up. After carefully slipping the clothes on, with minimal swearing involved, I hobbled over to where I remember the door used to be. And luckily it had reappeared, along with the drawer in which I had put my wand.

I took my wand and cautiously opened the door, peering around it to see if anyone was there. Luckily there was no one in the corridor, so I quickly went through the door and closed it behind me. As I walked, I decided I should probably put the hood of my robes up to try and hide my blood soaked hair. I had no idea what I was going to tell people when they saw me. Even though the room of requirement had given me some new robes, they were now starting to be stained with the blood from my cuts that was still oozing out.

Soon, I began passing a few students in the halls. They started looking at me so I quickly put my head down to avoid suspicion. But when I looked up again, I was lost. It had been a while since I had gotten lost in those hallways. I had become so disoriented and dizzy from walking. Looking down, I realized that a huge portion of my pant leg was a dark red-ish colour. I almost fainted at seeing this.

I had become so light headed and confused. The room was spinning and I had no idea which corridor I was in or what floor I was on.

"Er.. are you ok?" A soft voice asked.

I tried to focus my vision and looked up. A fairly tall Ravenclaw girl with long wavy brown hair and bright blue eyes stood in front of me. I tried to focus more and realized that she was wearing a prefect's badge.

"Oh great,' I thought, 'she'll probably get me in trouble for looking like I literally just murdered someone."

"Er... hello?" She asked again.

"What? Oh yeah.. I'm f-fine." I stammered, trying to concentrate on not fainting.

"Are you sure? You don't look... fine. I think maybe I should just take you to a professor, or the hospital wing perhaps."

"NO! I'm fine really! I'm fine. I just need to... to...."

And then everything went black.

*Third person POV*