Chapter 4

Hey peoples, merfolk, werewolves, potatoes, turtles and more! How are you? I'm ok-ish. But anyways here is the next chapter. Enjoy!

(Warning: some parts at the end are a little dark.)

:)

*Y/n's POV*

The presence of something warm shone onto my face. And there was the feeling of soft grass underneath my body. I opened my eyes and sat up, finding myself on top of a large hill with poofy clouds surrounding it. I tried to figure out where the hell I was, before a stag with spectacle shaped markings around its eyes came running towards me. Closely followed by a pudgy gray rat. Looking to my left, I saw that a rather large, black dog and a wolf had appeared beside me.

"What took you guys so long?" The dog spoke in a voice that sounded a lot like Sirius'.

"Slughorn held us up. He said that both of you going would be enough and we could wait until the bell rang." The rat squeaked in a Peter-ish sounding voice.

"She's still not awake yet." Said the Remus voiced wolf, concern in its tone.

"What is it talking about? I am awake!" I thought to myself.

"Who are you lot?" I asked the wolf.

It didn't respond.

"Did you try waking her up?" The stag asked in James' voice.

"No! That would be stupid! Why would I try and wake up someone who had just passed out?" The wolf scoffed.

"I passed out?' I wondered. 'Oh yeah! I remember that now!"

"Here, let me try!" The stag grinned and walked closer to me.

"James, no!" The wolf protested.

But the stag didn't listen. It walked right up to me and whispered creepily in my ear. "YYYY/nnnn.... waaakkkeee uuuppp...."

"Mate, I don't-' The dog started.

"Waaaaakkkkeeee uuupppp!" The stag continued creepily.

Tired of having a random stag creepily try to "wake me up", I stood and started to walk away from the group of animals. However, the stag danced over to me, singing some random song that I didn't pay attention to. I turned to face the weird stag while simultaneously stepping backwards in hopes of getting away from it. But I had misjudged how much more hill I had left and lost my footing. I fell backwards into the poofy pink-ish white clouds.

"Y/n, I am going to nibble your toes!" I heard James say in a sign-song voice.

I landed on something soft and squeaky, my eyes closed. At the sound of James' weird song and fearing for my toes, I forced my eyes open, sat bolt upright and accidentally hit something.

"OW!" James yelped.

That something that I had hit, was apparently James' face. While sitting up, our heads had accidentally collided. I looked around and took in my surroundings. Underneath me was a clean bed with white sheets. And as the sickly smell of medicine and cleanliness hit my nose, I immediately realized that I was in the hospital wing. Again! I groaned in annoyance and laid back down on the squeaky bed.

"How the bloody hell am I going to get out of this one!?" I asked myself.

"Are you ok?!" Sirius and Remus asked simultaneously.

"Yeah, I'm alright." James said, rubbing the spot on his head I had hit.

"Not you!" Sirius snapped.