₮₩Ø

In the couch in the Slytherin common room, Yuri Park was seated writing and reading her journal. For everyone in Slytherin, Yuri could be describe as a disgrace to Slytherin. One reason why they believe so is that she is a half blood, and even do there are other multiple half bloods in the snake house, she is the only one that doesn’t brag about being in Slytherin. Reason number Two is that Yuri is related to multiple Gryffindor graduates and two current ones.

Noah and Henry could be called the Mischief duo. They carry the legacy of Henry’s uncle who along with his friends were the previous mischief group of Hogwarts. Henry Park turned into an Animagi in the beginning of third year to help his best friend, Noah who was turned into a werewolf at a young age. Henry’s Animagi takes the form of a grizzly bear, making his prankster alias Grizzly, while Noah’s alias is Fang. They both prank many students so far, their favorite students to prank are the Slytherins who make fun of any no Purebloods.

Yuri and Duo of Mischief have a close relationship, since both boys were in first year. At one point Noah catched feelings for the elder girl, because of her ambitious thirst to prove herself. Noah always thought that maybe both of them could have a future, but he also know that deep down she would never reciprocate his feelings the same way.

Tom stood by the stairs of the common room watching how Yuri was so into her journal, that she didn’t notice his presence. He was annoyed that he was ignored, but it also gives him the opportunity to actually see her features better. Like how her eyebrows are knitted together when she is deep in thought, or how she would mouth the words out of her journal. She captivated him. His thoughts were cut short by a sweet and melodious voice,

“Tom? What are you doing standing there?”

“Its the common room, I could do whatever I want here.” Tom said with an almost harsh tone, that made him internal wince at it.

“Ah, I, guess so.” Yuri stuttered out, too embarrassed to meet his eyes. The action only cause Tom to smirk to himself, proud of making her shy.

“What are you doing?”

“Isn’t that a too Hypocrite question?” She asked with a raise eyebrow, Tom internally panicked.

“Why don’t you answer my question, Park?” at first Yuri had her eyes wide open in surprise that he even knew of her, than her eyes narrow. Tom notice the change of emotion, and mentally kick himself for saying her name when she hadn’t even say who she was.

“First of all, you didn’t answered mine,” Yuri said standing up from her seat, “Second of all, how you know my name?”

“In your journal it said your name, and also I didn’t answer because I didn’t want to.” The first thing was a total lie, he had been following her all day to know what her name was. He finally knew her name after he heard Henry Park saying it.

Yuri scoff in annoyance, grabbing her stuff as she tried to leave the common room, for her to be only stopped by a hand in her forearm. She looked at the hand in confusion, looking up at the owner.

“Where are you going?”

“To my dorm, I can no longer have peace here so why stay?” Tom scoff feeling offended that she wanted to leave only because he was here.

“You can stay I don’t bite.”

“But who says I don’t.” Yuri said staring right into his eyes, suddenly having a confidence that would take five years for her to have in any other scenario. Tom was too shock that he didn’t notice when she left, her determined eyes still in his mind.

Dear Journal,
How can boys be so attractive, but at the same time be total idiots? Today when I was in the common room coming up with new potions ideas, Tom Riddle, the same guy that took my journal for accident yesterday, was in there staring at me. LIKE WHO DOES THAT?! I know who. Creeps, just like him. Can you believe that when I confronted him he just ignored me? He even asked me the same question Specting an answer, of course I didn’t but still. Another weird thing is that he knew my name even if I am one hundred percent sure I didn’t introduce myself. But oh well, Boys will be Boys.
Sincerely,
         Yuri Park.

Some chapters will be short because of something I have plan for the epilogue