Ɇ₱łⱠØ₲ɄɆ

“My sister fell in love with an idea. She loved Tom for what he made her believe he was.” An older Henry told his daughter and her group of friends, including her boyfriend. “She ignored all the warnings about Tom, until it was too late.”

“What happened to Tom? What made her realize who the real Tom was?” Lily Evans asked with wide eyes, while James Potter was trying to comfort her.

“The story I told you, was a story based on what my sister wrote on her journal including what me and Noah remember.”  Henry said with sad look, Noah who was in the corner came up besides Dawn’s father and putted his right hand for comfort in his shoulder.

“We don’t know what she had witness to have a change of mind.” Noah added looking at his wife and the rest of the group of seven years.

“How come we never heard about a Yuri Park?” Remus Lupin asked, he was a very big fan of Henry’s work and never once did he came across any news that he had an elder sister.

“Yuri wanted to be known by everyone for her name and ideas, however she died before accomplishing anything.” Henry went to his book shelve grabbing one book that looks to be the eldest, “before Yuri died, I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life after Hogwarts. After she did die, I found that I quiet enjoyed helping, so with her journal she left that was fill with Potion ideas she had come up with. I started to come up with my own, and see what I could do to improve the ones she had made.”

“You stole her ideas?” James Potter asked with wide eyes, this made Henry shake his head with a large smile

“Not Really. At first I tried doing it with the instructions she left, but when I saw that they didn’t work, I came up with ways to make them work. They were still her ideas, that is why I tried my best to share the credit with her name. At first they knew of her, but five years later nobody did. No matter how hard I tried.”

“Okay. What I am still trying to figure out is… How is this story connected to lord Voldermort?” Sirius Black asked from behind Dawn, who was a little sentimental with the story and her pregnancy.

“Lord Voldemort is… Tom Riddle.” Noah said, causing many gasps to be heard.

“My sister was the foolish girl that fell in love with the ugliest Snake.”

Well this is the end, if you haven't guess yet

Well this is the end, if you haven't guess yet. The chapters became shorter because Yuri was not writing in her journal as much as time passed.

Yuri will be mentioned in The Mermaid and the sequels.