₮ⱨɽɇɇ

Noah and Henry were in the hallway of the girls bathroom, waiting for Myrtle, a girl that bullied Henry’s sister. When Yuri only tried to help Myrtle with some bullies that were bullying her for her appearance. Myrtle had pushed Yuri into the floor when the bullies left, and called her a weirdo, that does not deserve her families name. The Mischief Duo were boiling mad, when they found them in such position. They had been in their line before knowing that Myrtle had been bullied, but now that she had done the same thing they most detest, They had every right t get revenge.

“Ready, Noah?”

“Ready, Henry.”

Henry smirked as they watched Myrtle walk right into their prank. The prank consisted of a bucket of honey that would fly over her head and pour it all over her, and when she turned to go back to the bathroom she would be met with two pillows full of feathers to her face. Maybe like that she would know to never mess with the people they must care about. 

“Ah!” An ugly scream came out of Myrtle

Laughter erupted from their throats as they watched the prank unfold before their eyes. The prank was a success. Their cheers was soon cut short by a hand on both of their shoulders, making the Mischief Duo to  scream like two girls in a BTS concert when Baepsae is playing.

“Are you two alright?” Yuri asked concerned evident in her voice.

“Bloody hell woman!” Henry exclaimed trying to catch his breath, while his hand is in his chest.

“Don’t you know manners?” Noah said in a hushed voice, while also trying to catch his breath.

“If you two weren’t so busy, you would have heard me.” Yuri rolled her eyes in annoyance, after she slapped both of their shoulders making them wince by the sting sensation from the slap, “What are you two doing?”

“Good question.” They both said at the same time not answering her question, “why are you here?”

The exchange make her feel a deja vu, since she had the same encounter with Tom last friday which was three days ago, “I need to go use the bathroom that is right there.” She pointed to the girls bathroom door.

“Oh, that’s a bathroom?” Henry muttered innocently, while rubbing his chin,

“If you two stop being idiots I will be leaving.” Yuri walked out going to the bathroom, where Myrtle was looking at her with a glare and tears on her eyes.

“You are happy now, aren’t you?” Myrtle screamed at her face, Yuri looked at her in confusion and hurt.

“What are you talking about?” Myrtle let out an ugly sarcastic laugh

“You told your brother to prank me,” Myrtle opened her arms for Yuri to take a clear view of her state, “This was on you”

“Myrtle I really didn’t do anything.” Yuri tried to explain

“Save it, because no matter what you are still a nobody!” Myrtle screamed at Yuri’s face, making Yuri let out a couple of tears, she is telling the true why should I even try

Yuri ran out of the bathroom all the way to the dungeons where the entrance of the Slytherin common room was. As she step in she was met with soft eyes that where looking at her in worry and concern, but they also held anger. Yuri couldn’t take it anymore, she broke down in front of Tom Riddle.

Tom, who was watching her carefully, took long steps towards her, pulling her into an embrace. Yuri didn’t care anymore, she just wanted to be in his arms. She whimpered and sobbed never letting go of him. Tom was never one to comfort, but with her, he knew what to do. He caressed her hair, while saying sweet words to her ear. Which made her shiver, but in a good way.

He didn’t care that his robes where getting wet. He had one thing on his mind…

Whoever did this to her will be dead.

Dear Journal,

    I am getting used to write my Hogwarts experience in here. Even if its not that good. Today Myrtle once again bullied me because she thought my brother went after her for a prank after my request. Of course I didn’t know why she thought so low of me. I feel embarrassed, Riddle saw me having a break down earlier in the common room, to my shock he actually is a great comforter. Maybe he isn’t so bad afterall.

Sincerely,

      Yuri Park