THE SNAKE

Desire; the cause of our dismay.

Our Desire has produced the most vial of human beings that have ever touched the planet. Way too often we do not realize that we are condemning an entire society to the flames of pure longing. It can be that we are the innocent victims of the itch of wanting more, or it can be that we are producing a victimization for someone none existent. Perhaps we no longer desire enough, or perhaps we desire way too much.

We regularly wish for something out of reach. Something that could make us feel that we are accomplish beings. However, it all comes back to the selfish needs of one single witch.

Perhaps she let her hunger for recognition blind her of the reality that comes with a boy name Tom. Maybe the crave he had for a blinded servant was more powerful than his aching heart for a girl name Annalise.

They were both the root for each others deepest desire, but realizing it a bit earlier might have ended with a survivor.

astrid berges frisbey as

Annalise Salvatore

Slytherin - Half Blood - Asexual

"Dear Journal, today I met a boy name Tom"

Disclaimers:

The Plot of the story is an original work by me (MIPE24). I own the rights of any OCs that are apart of the Dawn Series including Annalise Park and Henry Park, who will cameo later on. Tom Riddle and anything original to Harry Potter Book Series is own by J. K. Rowling, a person that if she was smart enough would have created a Marauders Spin off book.

Warnings:

Discussions of Suicide, Manipulation, Gaslighting, and Murder will appear. So if you are uncomfortable or trigger I highly recommend for you not to read this book. In addition, I might not add all trigger warnings here so be aware that something not listed will appear later on. (It's also a Tom Riddle Fanfic, meaning that its most definitely not PG friendly)

Authors Note:

This is not a x reader, so please restrict your use of personal pronouns and descriptions to a bare minimum, I know there will be times when you want to share personal experience that you share with Annalise or any other character and that is fine but playing as if Annalise is the reader is not something that I really wish to see here.

Moreover, I do not like bullying or prejudice anywhere in my comment section. I will allow discussions of opinions and such but never direct offensive language at each other. I love all my readers but I cannot handle people fighting for opinions.

Lastly, if you don't like my book or how my settings are than please do yourself a favor and don't further read it. I have people in the past writing in my books that my characters are basic, or over overpower. As well as saying that I am homophobic because my characters love interest is the opposite sex of the OC without even making it past the Character list.

TIKTOK: Mipe245