₮ⱨɽɇɇ

Noah was using an invisibility cloak to walk around Hogwarts after curfew. The reason it needed to be after curfew was because almost no one would be able to stop him from placing his and Henry’s prank.

Noah knew of the risks. After All students - Mostly Muggle Borns - were being paralyzed by Salazar’s descendant and his chamber of secrets. Noah was pretty confident that he would be able to walk it off, and go through the set up without getting paralyzed.

How wrong he was…

Noah continue walking, singing some Muggle songs. Not giving a second thought to the cold wind, and the whooshing sounds. He did turned around when he felt a shiver run through his back, what surprise him was to be met with a running Yuri that was coming directly towards him.

“Yuri?” Yuri out of breath grabbed his shoulders, slightly shaking him with tears in her eyes.

“You have to go!” Noah could only stared in concern and confusion

“Yuri are you alright?”

“Idiot! Can’t you see I am trying to save your life!” She shouted bursting out in heavy sobs. Her eyes widen in shock, as she grabbed Noah’s hand and started to run with him following her in confusion.

“Why are we running?!” Noah shouted, that is when he heard It . He went to look back to see what was following them, but was stopped by Yuri’s shouts.

“Never look back!!”

They ran and ran, never looking back. That was until they came into a dead end. When Yuri heard It coming, she quickly pushed Noah into the corner of the hall. “Don’t move, Don’t make a sound, and Never ever open your eyes until its gone.”

“What about you?” Yuri gives him a sad small smile, letting a tear drop slowly.

“It should have been you.” Yuri softly said, giving Noah a sweet kiss to the lips. That made her body burst with sparks, she knew it was too late. He had been there for her in every way, it should have been him that she fell in love first. She shouldn’t have let herself be manipulated by the Snake. With one last look at him, Yuri leaves.

When Noah didn’t hear any sounds. That is why he finally let himself open his eyes. He couldn’t hear anything, as he approach the main hall his heart started to beat faster. Fortunately for him It had already left, since its mission was complete.

Its mission was to Kill first person who looked into its eyes.

This was the end of Yuri Park.

A quick epilogue will be posted tomorrow

A quick epilogue will be posted tomorrow. Since this is the end to this Prequel.