Ø₦Ɇ

After an emotional winter break the two Park siblings were able to return to hogwarts, with the condition of not telling anyone what happened that Winter. The Park siblings understood, and accepted the condition. However, Yuri was skeptical at first. She wanted to tell Tom as soon as she got to hogwarts, seeking comfort in the arms of the boy that stole her heart.

Apart of spending the holidays in her home, Yuri also took the opportunity to come clean about her feelings for Tom. She was pretty sure, that her feelings for Tom was love. However, anyone with at least two brain cells would notice that the girl was confusing In Love, with friendly Love.

Yuri and her brother arrived at hogwarts a day before everyone else, Henry wanted to pass one day off with his best friend, while Yuri wanted to confess to Tom as soon as possible.

“Yuri,” her brother called her out, Yuri turned to look at her brother who had a bit of puffy eyes from crying, “I know that me and ou aren’t in the best of terms because of Tom-”

Yuri raised her hand cutting her brother off, “If you want me to listen to whatever you got to say, you better not say a thing about Tom.”

“Right, not talking about Tom. Got it.” Henry said giving her a thumbs up, “Look,with what happened during the holidays, I think its for the best if we stick together. Like before.”

Yuri stared in disbelief, “You want to go back, when I didn’t have Tom in my life? Look. I totally agree with you in sticking together, but you cannot ask me to abandon the only other person that completes me.” Yuri abruptly stood up, “If you want me to do that, than you can forget you have a sister.”

“Yuri!”  Henry called after her, when Yuri left the entrance and made her way to her common room.

Yuri felt betrayed how could her own blood ask her to go back, before Tom ws in her life. For now she wants to go and find Tom and tell him how she felt. She no longer had a brother, why would she have a brother that doesn’t care for her happiness? Yuri deserved better, she deserved Tom. She wanted Tom. She needed Tom.

As she enter to the Slytherin common, at first glance no one could be seen in there. She took another look and sure enough there he was. Tom Riddle,  the boy who stole poor Yuri’s heart. She let out a laugh, before running towards him. Tom pulled her into an embrace kissing her neck, before pulling back and giving her a possessive kiss.

Dear Journal,

Today officially me and Tom, are a couple. I do not remember how it happened, but. Nevermind. It does not matter. What matters is that me and Tom are happy, and not even my own brother will become an obstacle. Tom and I will be together forever, and will be
Sincerely,
Yuri Park.

They are getting shorter and shorter, do you guys know why?