5

The white sheets on my bed were perfect. I rolled on my back and faced the sealing. I smiled because of the beautiful morning. The sun was shining in the sky making me think of summer already.

Wait.

Shining...sky....sun

"Shit,..shit,..shit."

I jumped up from my bed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower. Fuck I didn't have time for that. Spinning around I ran back into my room and took some underwear from my closet as well as a grey skirt and red blouse. I quickly got dressed and ran back to my bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Fucking hell." I screamed in frustration. I managed to get some toothpaste on my blouse. I finished cleaning my teeth and ran back to my room. I took off the red blouse and took the first blouse from my closet. A yellow one. I put it on and applied my makeup. Having no time for breakfast I took my purse and my phone. Quickly locking my apartment I ran down the stairs and into the busy street. Thank god I quickly got the taxi.

"To Styles industries, fast." I said shutting the door.

"Miss there isn't.-"

"Noelly industries." I huffed and the taxi driver nodded his head.

Fifteen minutes later I was in front of the build running inside. I took the elevator and huffed.

I'm fucking late.

Not 10 minutes, not 30..

Fucking 2 hours.

A weird feeling spread through me as the door opened.

I quietly went to my office and put my bag down. I sat down and took a deep breath. I hope they didn't see that I'm late.

I turned on my computer and started my usual work.

I was working for about 10 minutes when the phone rang. I gulped picking up the phone.

"Y-yes?" My voice came out shaky.

"Please come to my office Miss White" His deep voice sent shivers down my body.

"Yes Mr. Styles." I gulped and put the phone down.

I adjusted my skirt and went to his office. On my way there I kept wondering if he saw that I came in late and if he did what would he do. I don't want to be shouted at or be fired.

I knocked on his door and waited till he says that I can come in. Once I heard an answer I took a deep breath and stepped inside. He was sitting at the desk and writing something. I went further and just stood there while he just continued to write. I stood there about 5 minutes till he finally put the pen down and gestured for me to sit.

I quietly sat while he kept staring at making me feel very uncomfortable. A shiver ran up my body because of his intense stare. But the thing that made me worried was that the shiver wasn't from discomfort, it was something else but I'm not quite sure what. It felt like my body loved the attention he was giving to me. It made me feel somehow special but at the same time it made me feel disgusting for having that kind of feeling. The feelings should be long gone.

I think it was the attitude and his deep green eyes - How he sat there, his hands crossed on his chest and his back leaning into the black leather chair. With black suit and black shirt, the first three buttons opened exposing some of his golden skin. A messy mop of curls on his head, his hand running through them as if to trying to tame it.

''Please tell me why were you late?'' He asked in his usual deep, slow voice.

Now I was starting to wonder if I will still have my job once I step out of this office.