16

"Harry c'mon please?" I asked pouting my lip.

"Okay, two stores and I choose the second one." Harry says making me jump and hug him.

"Love you." I say and start dragging him towards the store I want to go to.

"You better." Harry said walking with me towards the shop with a bag of cherry's in his hand.

..............................

I looked through the skirts a few ones catching my eye.

"Why do you need new skirts?" Harry asks

"because I have only like 5 left. I spilled coffee on my favorite ones and now I need new ones." I say taking a few pairs and then walk towards blouses.

"And blou-"

"Harry, I don't have anything to wear, I need new clothes."

"Babe, you got a full closet of clothes."

"So do you and still you buy clothes." I say laughing

"Yeah but that's different."

"How?"

"Well, I buy clothes for when I'm out of office." Harry defends.

"Well I buy clothes for work because I can't wear black dress with white polka dots to office." I answer

"Uh-"

"Exactly, now hold these, I'll look for shoes." I say placing the stack of clothes in Harry's hands.

........................

In the end I bought 3 new skirts, 6 new blouses and 4 pairs of shoes. Yeah, I finally will have something to wear.

"So where did you wanna go?" I ask Harry and immediately a smirk appears on his face.

He doesn't say anything. He grabs my hand and starts pulling me towards the other end of the shop.

As I see where we a nearing my face turns red.

"Harry?"

"Yes, this is our stop, now c'mon" Harry says smirking and pulling me inside of the Victoria's Secret shop.

We walk through the shop me and Harry taking a few sets to check them out.

In the end we buy white, neon and baby pink, red, black, navy blue and baby blue sets.

............................

"Harry, what movie?" I call from our bedroom to Harry who is washing the cherry's in the kitchen.

"Something funny." He yells back.

I scroll through the movie list and stop on Scary movie 5.

Harry walks in placing the cherry's on the nightstand and pulls off his yeans and shirt leaving him in just his boxers. He walks to the closet taking out a pair of sweatpants. He quickly pulls them on and climbs into the bed wrapping his hand around my shoulders pulling me closer so I rest my head on his chest. Harry plays the movie and places the bowl with cherry's on his stomach, which is covered my the warm, fluffy sheets.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Just a filler chapter but I promise something big or small, call it whatever you want will happen. ;)

What do you think will happen?

QOTC - Question of the chapter

"What's ur favorite TV show?

Sisi :*